• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#16 Ju Boy!

Ju Boy!

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Local Club: The Beaminster Mini Massive!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:50 PM

i do like the dirty orange, its just people have got me thinking now.

#17 Ju Boy!

Ju Boy!

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:52 PM

i think they look perfect the way they are... your ride feckin rocks!

huge love for the devil car! Happy me :D :D :shy: :shy:

#18 SimonWicklow

SimonWicklow

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:59 PM

its good to see something different, it kinda annoys me sometimes going to shows because a lot of people complain and look down on cars like this. Need some more people like you in the scene so it makes shows more interesting, thats why i love the VW scene so much, simply because of the variety of styles you see.
Back to your car, the more i look at it the more i love the wheels orange, maybe change the colour of the down + out sticker though

#19 Ju Boy!

Ju Boy!

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:08 PM

i live for different looking cars no mater what make or model they are. well as long as it hasn't got anything to do with a fiberglass body kit that is :D people need to steer away from the norm an be more controversial with there styling! after all isn't that how car styling progresses and stays fresh and interesting?

anyway,

good thinking dude! i will do that now. if i have a big enough sheet of vinyl in a suitable colour. annoyingly i haven't got any the same colour as the wheels :/

#20 SimonWicklow

SimonWicklow

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:13 PM

Really annoys me how people slump cars like yours into 'Rat' they seem to think any car that isn't super shiny is a 'Rat' and say they all look the same haha.
I'm trying to make mine abit different but its hard with lack of money(only 19!)

Don't know what to say about the lack of orange vinyl, you better get browsing for some ;)

#21 RED HOT

RED HOT

Fantasy F1 Winner 2011

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:17 PM

Here we go again, seriously people, stop feeding his ego! He'll need to sell it soon as his head will be too big.............

Glad the wheels turned up OK, and cracking find too ;D , i'll have a proper ganders tomorrow if you bring her down as not sure on the colour either to be honest

#22 Ju Boy!

Ju Boy!

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:25 PM

Here we go again, seriously people, stop feeding his ego! He'll need to sell it soon as his head will be too big.............

Glad the wheels turned up OK, and cracking find too ;D , i'll have a proper ganders tomorrow if you bring her down as not sure on the colour either to be honest

hahahaha! good job i have lowered my seats so now i can accommodate my MASSIVE head! ha!

yeah one hell of a find dude! dont know how i cam across them now ?

what do you think would be a good colour dude? im trawling the net as we speak for inspiration!

#23 Ju Boy!

Ju Boy!

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:29 PM

Really annoys me how people slump cars like yours into 'Rat' they seem to think any car that isn't super shiny is a 'Rat' and say they all look the same haha.
I'm trying to make mine abit different but its hard with lack of money(only 19!)

Don't know what to say about the lack of orange vinyl, you better get browsing for some ;)

dude i started modding this mini when i was 19 and now im 23 and im still not finished with her as i never have any money! just do a little at a time when you have the available funds.

#24 SimonWicklow

SimonWicklow

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:33 PM

I got my new wheels like two days ago, gotta get some bigger arches so hopefully i can get some cheap this weekend!
After that i've gotta stop spending money because my insurance is due soon (Hopefully it'll be under a grand this year!)

#25 RED HOT

RED HOT

Fantasy F1 Winner 2011

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:47 PM

well as long as it hasn't got anything to do with a fiberglass body kit that is :D

What’s wrong with fibreglass body kits hey!!! Lol

Colour is a tricky one, tried having a quick play with PSP, but gave up as I don’t know my way around it too well (used to PS).
But, I quite like this little attempt below, it keeps the “Rat” theme (sort of!) in the fact it’s not bling and would be prattle simples and quick to do.

Posted Image

The image quality wasn’t great, but change them to white and make them a little grubby so as that they aren't toooo shiny and pristine ~ Matte white would look sweet.

#26 MaxAndPaddy

MaxAndPaddy

Spamela Anderson

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,700 posts
  • Name: Elvis
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:49 PM

its good to see something different, it kinda annoys me sometimes going to shows because a lot of people complain and look down on cars like this. Need some more people like you in the scene so it makes shows more interesting

We're old fuddy duddy's and like to have our cars all original, but gotta agree with above I love to see cars like yours, the wheels look great as they are

#27 Ju Boy!

Ju Boy!

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:53 PM

ha! i knew you would pic up on that! i was referring to this type of thing dude
Posted Image

i do like the gray man! but your right about the matte white! in fact im seeing a guy tomorrow who might have some knocking around. might ask if he could give them a quick coat!?.

#28 RED HOT

RED HOT

Fantasy F1 Winner 2011

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:56 PM

Cool. Let me know how you get on ;D

#29 Ju Boy!

Ju Boy!

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:59 PM

Cool. Let me know how you get on ;D

will do buddy

#30 vtec_miniestate

vtec_miniestate

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Local Club: Torbay Mini Club

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:04 PM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE EM!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users