#1 carred

carred

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:41 PM

Hi

I am fairly new to this forum regarding posting threads and I would like to start a new topic in the following section of the forum: Mini technical/Faq/Brakes.
However the "start new topic" button is greyed out so I am unable to ask my question in this section of the forum.

In the help section I found the following, which does not explain why I am excluded from posting...

To add a new topic, press the Posted Image Start new Topic" button. This may not be available for all forums. In forums where you cannot create a topic you will see "You cannot start a new topic" in place of the button.

I know I can't post in the sale/wanted section if I have less that 150 posts, but does this rule apply to other sections as well? If this has been covered before please be gentle and share the link below :proud:

Cheers

#2 bcjames

bcjames

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:53 PM

Hey. The FAQ section is like an archive of useful threads, so you, and I, cannot post or start new threads. If you have a question regarding your brakes, you'll want to post it in Problems, Questions and Technical here:

http://www.theminifo...php?showforum=6

Hopefully that helps.

#3 carred

carred

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 04:00 PM

Thanks for your reply, that makes sense indeed. Now I know where to post.

Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users