No replies to this topic

#1 Crazy

Crazy

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:19 PM

Ive got a thread here somewhere thats too old to continue and less info so here we go.

Copied off another forum cause its quite simply easier that way saves writting it all again...

Welcome to my project thread,

Where to start hmm........

Well I bought this mini around 10 years ago when I was 15 with the intention on using it as a project for when I turn 17 and could learn to drive and for it to be there once passed well, this didnt happen I didnt actually take lessons till I was 18 then gave up till i was 20 then gave up again then 22 then gave up again in the end I only just passed last october anyway back to the project the mini hasnt been touched since 31/5/2003 but this year Im determind to get it rolling once again and get it on the road,

It was advertised up for £850 didnt see the car prior to buying saw it on the internet after months of searching asked the pap at the time he wasnt so sure so I left it at that a couple of weeks passed and the guy who was selling sent me an email to see if i was still intrested as he had an offer from some chap which wanted to break it for parts and offered a silly price, I then spoke with the old man again and he agreed to let me stick in an offer so on the basis of what the guy emailed i threw him the offer of £600 cash which got a reply straight back accepting the offer,

So the mini its a 1980 Mini HL 998cc
Exteriour colour Silver
Interiour Black and pale tartan
AM/FM Stereo
Mileage 18,254 (After the Journey home) Genuine mileage all MOT and other paperwork to back this up

Got it from a guy in his mid 60s who had to sell cause of his back and it was his mothers before that,

So theres a brief bit about it. now onto the Pics

Pic on the advert - The only one

Posted Image

The day after he came home
Posted Image

Another angle
Posted Image

From the Side
Posted Image

Rear View
Posted Image

Rear View 2

Posted Image

Interiour front through the window shot
Posted Image

Front seats through window
Posted Image

Speedo
Posted Image

Rear Shelf
Posted Image

Rear - not me in the pic
Posted Image

Rear
Posted Image

Interiour view
Posted Image

Front
Posted Image

Headlight
Posted Image

engine bay
Posted Image

stripped
Posted Image

Gone
Posted Image

Dash wires
Posted Image

Back seating
Posted Image

Side - Rear wheels not on either

Posted Image

Mmm sexy wheels lol
Posted Image

Subframe front
Posted Image

Subframe front
Posted Image

Door
Posted Image

So theres the shots from how it started to Present, now just a couple of pics ive got on here for it

Playmini twin DTM upswept
Posted Image

Playmini twin DTM Upswept
Posted Image

Steering wheel
Posted Image

Dials surround
Posted Image

Dials surround
Posted Image

So thats about all ive got photowise and as far as the Project has got at the moment as I say this year is when the ball gets rolling again.

Edited by Crazy, 08 January 2012 - 11:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users