#1 Checkie

Checkie

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:10 PM

Hi all,

Before i order a heritage certificate, i would just like to know if someone knows that my AUSTIN MINI MKII 850cc beige colour is a 1969 or 1970 mini, because its a BELGIAN MINI that i believe was exported from UK to BELGIUM SENEFFE and its only marked on the registration certificate: first date of use 04/02/1970. If it is a 1969, then i could order a heritage certificate.

I have also a special chassisnumberplate that is not attached to my mini, but is put with my registration and my Belgian V5 papers. It just seemed that my mini was made in the UK and then exported to Belgium plant SENEFFE and there they have made a special chassisnumberplate. The chassisnumber is written on the front of engineboot where the locker is for the boot.

I hope you all understand what i'm trying to say.

Does anyone know some history??

Thanks

Here is a picture of my mini.

#2 MaxAndPaddy

MaxAndPaddy

Spamela Anderson

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,700 posts
  • Name: Elvis
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:00 PM

Cant see the picture...not that that would help :lol: but still like to see it!

(free bump)

#3 KEG

KEG

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Local Club: Kentish Mini Club

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

If you get anywhere with this please share anything you find out. I'm trying to find out about my 1980 BL mini clubman. It was built, I'm told, at Longbridge (UK) as a left hand drive. It went to Belgium and returned, two months later as a right hand drive. It was then registered in the UK. Does anyone know how I can find out where it went and who converted it to right hand drive. It's the only bit of history that I still don't know about it. Thank you.

#4 bpirie1000

bpirie1000

Up Into Fourth

• Area Managers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,126 posts
  • Local Club: Amoc

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

Dvla can do a history of the car if you write a letter and provide addresses.. Well they used to.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users