1 reply to this topic

#1 leigh21

leigh21

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:45 PM

I thought it was about time i started a project thread mainly to help keep me motivated with this project.

Its not going to be a quick restoration, i have no set date that i want it ready for, Just going to take my time and do it properly.
Ok, So here is a picture of her on Pistonheads when i bought it last april, But with moving house and one thing and another i've not done anything with it until now. it was advertised at £450, But got it for £400 :)

Posted Image

When i got it home

Posted Image

Didn't expect alot for that kind of money but to be honest i was well chuffed with it, Solid in all the right places, Few holes here and there but nothing terminal.

Hole in drivers side foot well, that someone patched over a big hole >_<

Posted Image

Removed fuel tank, and found a nice hole, (forgot to take a photo before)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Repaired

Posted Image

Bad Photo :shy:

Posted Image

Scuttle looked in good condition....Until i took windscreen out

Posted Image

so off it came

Posted Image

Also took the skins off the doors, someone had spot welded some 'repair' panels in and filled the bottom half of the door with filler :withstupid:

Posted Image

And repaired the bottoms on both doors

Posted Image

So thats about it for now, Will update soon. Thanks

Edited by leigh21, 09 April 2012 - 06:51 PM.

#2 leigh21

leigh21

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:38 PM

Im rubbish at this taking photos whilst working stuff lol, But i have made progress but no photos unfortunately.

Decided to get the engine bay ship shape before the engine goes in
Before: Posted Image

After: Posted Image

Also i have finished the last of the welding (apart from the front end) and the underneath has had the old underseal scrapped off and been all waxoiled, Also got the rear subframe off and someone has welded a patch over rust and it looks cr@p can i re-do it or will i need a new subframe for it to be MOT-able?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users