6 replies to this topic

#1 Miniryan09

Miniryan09

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:19 PM

Hi, just a quick question, what kind of space is in the back seats, haven't put my front ones in so not sure yet. I do have a speaker board, does this change things?

Also headroom? I'm not very tall but sat on my rear bench my head is in the headlining? Is this expected or have I not put my seat in right?

Thanks!

#2 Scorp

Scorp

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:33 PM

I'm 6"2 and i dont touch the headlining front sat in the front or the back, but if i stretch out i can

#3 Timtom

Timtom

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:36 PM

Hi, my head was well clear of the headlining when sat in the front but the back it definitely brushed it. I'm 6'2 and big, so butt to head is a longer way than a lanky tall guy :P

#4 cal844

cal844

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,491 posts
  • Local Club: TFMOC

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:50 PM

I'm 6"2 and i dont touch the headlining front sat in the front or the back, but if i stretch out i can

im 6" and i have about an inch of headroom lol.

#5 TfcIan

TfcIan

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:29 PM

Are you putting the original seats back in? I have cobra classics in which give less rear leg room than the standard seats but my mates - around 5'7 - both fit in ok, they have to put there legs either side of the seats but any average sized person can fit in. With the standard seats in people can get in easily, better than a KA, and, from when I've been in the rear seats of a bini, better leg room than those.What you've got to realise is there isn't much in the way of big door cards and huge plastic dashboards, so whilst the car is smaller on the outside, you get the same amount inside it too.

#6 Miniryan09

Miniryan09

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:42 PM

Hmmm, just seems that my rear seat is quite high up? May be fitment issue but can't seem to see how? Whats the thickness of your rear cushion?

Thanks so much for everyone's replys, much appriciated

#7 Midas Mk1

Midas Mk1

Crazy About Mini's

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,653 posts
  • Local Club: S.U.N.M.C

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:44 PM

My seats touch the rear seats, so I barely ever have rear passengers, not sure my current ride height would take it either... :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users