#61 Amber Hughes

Amber Hughes

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Zone and Retro Car Club

Posted 26 October 2006 - 06:25 PM

In regards to your pm and replys in this post.. it is really me in the photo and yes I am 19, Im sorry for causing your grief and hope we can get on

''quote''

Hi

Just a little note to say...

I dont think people would take to kindly to your signature and avatar as its a bit raunchy and not what peeps on here want to see!

The men might like it but... this is actually a family site!!!! and im sure admin wouldnt take to kindly to it espcially as you are exploiting yourself, as if i am right according to your date of birth your only '19', that is if that is you in the photo's and that is your actual date of birth that you have posted up.

I hope you will understand and change it to something that people on here will appreciate that you could say is more tasteful!

Cheers.

''end of quote''

May I add, I never said anything about it I only answered so dont have a o at me refer to the gent who started it.

I couldnt agree more about keeping it a family site, I did not realise it was however when I first inserted my avatar nor did I think it would cause offence so I apologise because I was wrong.

I do have a massive genuine interest in mini's and Im getting one soon however im trying to find a good one.

My boyfriend is on this website so I really dont think I would be flirting as I love him derly and he would have seen it, besides Im dedicated to my man I have been with him for over a year, Im not interested in other men at all.

Anyway Im not arguing with you I'm voicing my opinion just like you have yours.

Im new to this site and I didnt realise that it was strict on having that kind of thing here however I did not have a nude avatar I thought it was tasteful enough without stepping over the line again apologises to you and others who didn't appreciate it.

Im a nice girl but you haven't even given me a chance yet to be fair, the admin have asked rather nicely for me to remove it due to complaints so I have as I wish to stay on this forum as I love mini's and think its benifical for me to learn more about them too, everyone has a right to be here its not like I came on swearing or being obscene, anyway sorry again and noted.

Just because someone has photshoots and has a hobby on the side (im studying web deisgn) doesnt make them a bad person might I just add.

Anyway on a lighter note, its only a sig and avatar, I hope the one Im using now suits yours and everyones tastes better if I can be of anymore assitance pleas let me know as I respect the fact you have been here longer..

Sorry again

Edited by Amber Hughes, 26 October 2006 - 06:26 PM.

#62 Minigirl

Minigirl

With Steve

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:00 PM

I know its nothing to do with me but does it really matter? If the girl likes minis and wants to be a part of the forum then fair do's she's not harming anyone putting a pic up in her avatar is she?

Pinkmini - your mini is gorgeous!! One day my dream will come true + i'll have a pink one too :o

Edited by Minigirl, 26 October 2006 - 07:02 PM.

#63 Bean

Bean

Queen of 'shoppin, Voted Miss TMF 2011

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,054 posts
  • Name: Jean

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:01 PM

I dont think it was a personal thing or anything, just pointing out the fact that some may have found it a bit forward, that's all!

But regardless, welcome to TMF and good luck in your search for a decent mini :o

#64 Amber Hughes

Amber Hughes

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Zone and Retro Car Club

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:17 PM

thanks for the welcome

yeah lets all just crack on with it now and get along like a nice happy family hehe after all we all love minis!

sorry again bunnykin hope we can get along fine, i agree with mini girl your mini is ace!

:o

#65 mini bunnykin

mini bunnykin

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:25 PM

Thanks for removing the mentioned pics. The pm wasnt intended to offend or the messages on here, merely to point out facts.

This is a family site and i hope that you will agree with me that it wasnt really appropriate...

Im not going to hold a grude against you ive got no need too and i hope we can get on i hope you can understand i wasnt speaking just for me but for other people i will say however that i am sorry if i seemed to sound nasty and a kill joy!

im sure you are a nice girl and i hope we can put this behind us!

also welcome to TMF

#66 Bungle

Bungle

Original Spamster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,971 posts
  • Local Club: cornish mini club

Posted 26 October 2006 - 09:20 PM

does this mean bounce has to remove his pictures ?

#67 Bean

Bean

• Members
  • 8,054 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 09:25 PM

to quote bert998 from a previous post somewhere: MY EYES :o :o :w00t:

#68 Dog

Dog

Deathwish Fairy

• Banned from Buying/Selling
  • 9,550 posts
  • Local Club: Shatrats.com

Posted 26 October 2006 - 09:32 PM

Such a wrong angle!!!

#69 mini bunnykin

mini bunnykin

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 10:00 PM

well if people want to post pictures of themselves like that then maybe there should be an over 18's area!

can we get back to the actual thread which if ive read right is pink mini's topic now or is this going to keep going???

#70 Bean

Bean

• Members
  • 8,054 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 10:04 PM

would spray my mini pink but i dont think mart would be seen in it :o

i shall just have to embarrass him in other ways :o

#71 mini bunnykin

mini bunnykin

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 09:29 AM

yeah i was having a pink mini shorty but we had to sell it i never even it either!!!! :o

#72 TOMMO0302

TOMMO0302

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,688 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 09:40 AM

Apparently not! :'(

#73 mini bunnykin

mini bunnykin

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 09:51 AM

you seem to have not read this then!

http://www.theminifo...?showtopic=9286

now leave this to rest!!!!

#74 TOMMO0302

TOMMO0302

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,688 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 10:31 AM

Fair enough...

Anyone seen this then? No-one has replied to him yet.

Pink Mini enquiry

#75 SqUeAkY

SqUeAkY

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 08:33 PM

Ding dong, oh hello people talking about the Navada red 35le, I think it's a hot pink, but not quite as girly pink as the first pic.

I love my mini and can i say it makes me smile when i drive it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users