5 replies to this topic

#1 jeffberg

jeffberg

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 25 May 2004 - 03:49 AM

Hi, I have been mostly neutral around here for the past month except for n00b questions. However, I have set up some space on my photo gallery online just for minis and mini related stuff. My ideal was to get as many people's minis online in one place as possible. I want to do this because, I don't know about you, but searching for any "good" classic car pictures on the internet is an iffy proposition at best. I wanted to make a central place where future prospective mini owners could look and see what people have done to their minis, because quite frankly I think they are one of the most commonly modified cars I have ever seen. I mean a lot of people put body kits on their Hondas, but they are all the same. Meanwhile custom minis are generally custom for the person who either buys them or modifies them. Thats one thing I love about minis. So I ask you, can i have permission to copy the photos you have in your gallery onto mine. I won't copy any pictures that people havn't given expressed permission to copy. Also, there are basic users and permissions set up on this gallery so if you want to post them yourself so that it says your name next to the "Owner" of the album then feel free. If I do it it will say your name in the name of the album and in the description. If you want to see the album before saying yes or no just visit.
My Photo Gallery
So I ask for your support in making the search for pictures of classic minis that much easier.
Thanks a bunch
or as you would say it.... Cheers

#2 Tucker SP

Tucker SP

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 25 May 2004 - 06:56 AM

Sounds like a good idear to me, I just need to get some pics up :D

Thanks a bunch and cheers :cheese:

Tucker

#3 CharlieBrown

CharlieBrown

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,587 posts
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 25 May 2004 - 07:36 AM

When I get my newest pictures sorted out I will upload then onto your gallery. :grin:

Sounds like a good idea, I learnt alot form being at the London to Brighton run just from wandering around looking at all the minis. :smartass:

Cheers me ol' cocker

#4 Dom

Dom

Moved Into The Mazda

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,685 posts

Posted 25 May 2004 - 07:43 AM

thanks for the offer, i have registered but i sent it to my email address and the junk fail filter may have deleted it already, because it was set to delete immediately because ive been having lots of spam.

is it possible you could resend the email

i could pm my details if that helps...?

#5 jeffberg

jeffberg

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 26 May 2004 - 12:51 AM

minicooperman, check your Private Messages

also, i forgot to mention that hopefully the server will be fast for you guys
the space is charity from a very nice fellow who lives somewhere in england. For me its not that spectacularly fast, but its free so I don't complain.
And don't worry about space. He has a 40GB HD in his server and he never plans on using anywhere near that.

#6 jcullenuk

jcullenuk

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:13 AM

http://s1303.photobu...c797fc.jpg.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users