#301 danny1

danny1

In the navy you can sail 7 peas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,321 posts
  • Local Club: bumpstart

Posted 01 November 2014 - 06:10 PM

Well the new owner is now refusing to pay for it as he bought It in eBay and has changed his mind.

This has annoyed me some what and now he's arguing a case I've had to put against him so I can get money back from eBay fees

Some people really get right on my nervous, he's localise as well so it's not to hard for me to through a bucket of brake fluid over his fleet of cars he's got

#302 danny1

danny1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 11:25 AM

We'll I had someone else say wanted it and were gonna get it today, that's now not happening.

This car just doesn't want to sell

So annoying, it's just sat there and I don't want to do anymore to it as it's forsale, and I can't drive it as I don't want to brake it

:(

#303 BronkoMini

BronkoMini

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Fixers

Posted 10 November 2014 - 01:15 PM

How much have you listed it for?

#304 danny1

danny1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 07:22 PM

Car has sold and I'm still tinkering with it, stupid thing !!!

#305 danny1

danny1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 10:16 PM

We'll the car has sold but it's gone to some one really close to me, so after he's been running it from a fresh full rebuild there has been some issues.
Alternator went but it was old and looked bad and we found a good new one so fitted that and was running fine.
It then it developed a oil leak, bit of head scratching and a bit of digging I found the issue crank oil seal was passing, so we set to take the car engine apart to find the issue, got down to the seal and my god was it gone, totally trashed.
So we replaced the seal in the car ( what a nightmare) and put it back together filled with oil no leaking, few issues getting the flywheel on and off but we got there in the end.

Now it's seems to have got it's self stuck in gear which is reverse, so I think when we were rocking the engine around to get things to line up, that it's shifted around in the gear box and locked it in reverse, so I think it just needs disconnecting from the shifter and a good wiggle to get it back into place and jobs a gooden?

But yeah since it's gone I've spent even more time working on it, joys of owning minis hey ahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users