2 replies to this topic

#1 mandys mini

mandys mini

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:09 PM

The morning or after when we spoke to the police they said it had not been spotted on any survelance camera out of area and having heard about another mini that was stolen no glass again disapearing as if it went on a truck i remeber a horse box Horse box in acocks green and by it was a classic mini too. Does any one know anything about the other mini that was stolen other than mine and the 1 in stirchley?

If it was stolen then we all can hazard a good guess it was put in the horse box eh wich was the low back type , easy to drop ramps down and believe me i used to horse ride and its easy to get a car in them

The f******* police are not in terested and useless as we had to tell them about the other 2 minis being stolen because it went to different staions

Ive been lookin at previous thefts and dates seem to coincide with the gypsies and fair being here . We had trouble last time cars being broken into.

The horse box i saw was the old HGV type brown with horse sign on the sides and back certainly big enough to take 2 or 3 minis that were taken.

Has any one seen that horse box around hall green acocks gren even pershore road way ? if they have let me know please

If ive anything else ill add it but if we can keep an eye out for that horse box im bloody sure now what i saw but at the time didnt know about others were about to go missing

Cheers .

Carl

Attached Files

#2 AshJ

AshJ

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:38 PM

mine was not lifted it was broken into pretty sharpish, I've got grainy footage of it driving away. Agree the police have been...

#3 jamesmpi

jamesmpi

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
  • Local Club: Abingdon Mini Owners Club

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:14 PM

mine was not lifted it was broken into pretty sharpish, I've got grainy footage of it driving away. Agree the police have been...

but could a lorry or horsebox have been parked around the corner or in another street to avoid people seeing it?

seeing a car been driven into a horsdbox at night is very dodgy so clesrly they wouldnt do it ina residental street.

i remember someone on here saying that their mini was stolen and loaded on to a lorry. he went out looking for it and even drove past it without realising.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users