Photo

Which Force Racing Wheel Out Of These Two, Im Leaning Towards The V5 :)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
136 replies to this topic

#61 Joe-C

Joe-C

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:07 PM

You've spent more on one wheel than I did for four :D

#62 Hegnirst

Hegnirst

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts
  • Local Club: Hilltop Minis

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:27 AM

Nice one! I also have a set of V5's on order in 7x10. Can't wait to get them bolted on, they are really nice wheels! The gold will look great on your car!

what colour are yours?

#63 Hegnirst

Hegnirst

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

You've spent more on one wheel than I did for four :D

and tyres lol 300 pounds for the two :P

#64 Hegnirst

Hegnirst

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:29 AM

right i have ordered some today :P
some V5's gold inner with polished rim.
but wait for it.......

7" WIDE :P
4" outer dish and positive offset
cant wait!

ordered 2 for now, then two at the end of the month as there £650 for the a set of 4!

Make sure to put some pictures up when you get them :D

on I will Sony you worth :P

#65 Spaceibiza

Spaceibiza

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:36 AM

My V5's have a silver centre part but with a black anodised rim! It took weeks of thought to settle on exactly what I wanted! I did think about the gold and polished, but that's the look I have at the moment, so I wanted something different. Also I was persuaded to blow the budget and go for the centre lock kit as well so the wheels don't have the usual 4 bolt holes in them. Ordered the kit with a blue nut to match the car. Can't wait for it all to arrive and get them bolted on!

#66 Hegnirst

Hegnirst

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

My V5's have a silver centre part but with a black anodised rim! It took weeks of thought to settle on exactly what I wanted! I did think about the gold and polished, but that's the look I have at the moment, so I wanted something different. Also I was persuaded to blow the budget and go for the centre lock kit as well so the wheels don't have the usual 4 bolt holes in them. Ordered the kit with a blue nut to match the car. Can't wait for it all to arrive and get them bolted on!

awesome dude! that sounds nice and different :)
cant wait to see them! when do you get them?
i get mine early feb around the 5th :)

#67 Spaceibiza

Spaceibiza

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:53 PM

Hopefully i should get them soon! Wheels have been made a while now, but carl has been having difficulty sourcing some of the bits for the centre locks but hopefully it wont be too much longer! Another week or so maybe. I'll post a picture up when i get them! Looking forward to seeing yours bolted on too! Are you going to Bingley Hall this weekend?

#68 Hegnirst

Hegnirst

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:28 PM

Hopefully i should get them soon! Wheels have been made a while now, but carl has been having difficulty sourcing some of the bits for the centre locks but hopefully it wont be too much longer! Another week or so maybe. I'll post a picture up when i get them! Looking forward to seeing yours bolted on too! Are you going to Bingley Hall this weekend?

same here! i spoke to him today, all the centres are done! so only one more week! ahhhhhhh i couldnt get to bingley because of work grrr what tyres you putting on yours? its all money lol

#69 Noah

Noah

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 4,136 posts
  • Local Club: Essex Mini Club

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:29 PM

Will, do you mind me asking how much your FR are costing?

#70 Spaceibiza

Spaceibiza

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:40 AM

same here! i spoke to him today, all the centres are done! so only one more week! ahhhhhhh i couldnt get to bingley because of work grrr what tyres you putting on yours? its all money lol

Not long then! My wheels are all made up now, and the centre locks are done! Carl sent me a picture, they look awesome! cant wait to get them now. I have sent him my rear hubs so he can modify them for the centre locks so i think we'll both get them around the same time. Exciting!

#71 Hegnirst

Hegnirst

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:10 PM

Will, do you mind me asking how much your FR are costing?

£675 all in! :P
feeling pretty light now LOL

#72 Hegnirst

Hegnirst

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:10 PM

Not long then! My wheels are all made up now, and the centre locks are done! Carl sent me a picture, they look awesome! cant wait to get them now. I have sent him my rear hubs so he can modify them for the centre locks so i think we'll both get them around the same time. Exciting!

dude that sounds awesome, put the picture up on here!
Im going to ring him up now and get a picture :P

#73 Steely

Steely

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,764 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:17 PM

Am I the only one to prefer the ones on the right :P

Nope. I prefer them too. Look more clubbie suited

#74 Spaceibiza

Spaceibiza

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:21 PM

I forgot to say before, I'm just going to swap over the tyres i have, they are 165/70/10 Yoko's A-032R's i think! I wasn't going to post a picture up until they were on the car but here you go!Attached File  SDC11313.JPG   46.01K   20 downloads

#75 Hegnirst

Hegnirst

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:28 PM

I forgot to say before, I'm just going to swap over the tyres i have, they are 165/70/10 Yoko's A-032R's i think! I wasn't going to post a picture up until they were on the car but here you go!Attached File  SDC11313.JPG   46.01K   20 downloads

awesome dude i did see them on facebook but i didnt know they were yours! sick by the way :P what dish is that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users