• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Local Club: cornish mini club

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:17 PM

015.JPG
017.JPG
024.JPG

Back in april 2012 i was 14 and got my first car a mini a 1971 morris mini with a good number plate the car needed some work and mods for when im 17. The car was ok it was white (and it will stay white) with a pink roof it was a mini rose replica but that soon changed so 2 weeks before riviera run it was sprayed black but it will be done again to a better standerd at rivirea run i then brought the car a new grill a mk3 wavey grill as the new one was bent and rusty.After the riviera run witch was awsome , the car got put in the garage and worked on almost every weekend the old rear valance was replaced, rust was on both front wings but was not to bad then sprayed in the white
Then the car got a dtm single box exhuste witch is loud and is awsome.Then i had some money to play with so then orderd a new interia as the old one was a mixture of coulours and realy odd the seats where blue the carpet red and the dash board was horrible that was wood so that got taken out and now the car has the original center clock and how it was when the car left the factory in 1971.The seats were also replaced with cobra clubman black and red bucket seats with rear seat covers to match, i also order new red carpet i was amazed of how solid the car is, the body work just needs attation but for now me and my dad are taking care of that and when we ge some decent weather becouse we had some cold and **** weather witch is not good for spraying the patches we need to spray i plan on having a full respray when i am at college but we cannot afford it now so the rust will be treated and the sprayed over with the white paint.I have also got some revolution wheels for christmas aswell and i just brought some group 2 arches and black and white plates the car is wicked and i love it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users