11 replies to this topic

#1 leilau

leilau

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 03:48 AM

hello to everyone..im in sinope near coalville leicestershire, ive had my mini just under a year and love him to bits..
his name is charlie and he's a black n white 91 cooper.
im looking for anyone local to me who knows the best places to go for repairs and stuff..im C**p and no sod all..and unfortunatley dont no a single soul with a mini for help and advise..anyone out there needing another friend???/
leila

#2 Dom

Dom

Moved Into The Mazda

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,685 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 06:06 AM

Hello and welcome to theminiforum

Don't worry you will find others like you soon enough :-

Enjoy the site B)

#3 Bungle

Bungle

Original Spamster

• Members
  • 28,971 posts
  • Local Club: cornish mini club

Posted 09 April 2006 - 06:56 AM

hello welcome to tmf :-

if your lonley i'm sure jammy will be your friend :(

#4 minimadjonesy

minimadjonesy

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,417 posts
  • Local Club: SMAC

Posted 09 April 2006 - 08:25 AM

welcome, don't worry, jammy will be here shortly!!

#5 The Matt

The Matt

You don't escape that easily.....

• Admin
  • 17,229 posts
  • Name: Matt
  • Local Club: Welsh Border Minis

Posted 09 April 2006 - 08:37 AM

hello to everyone..im in sinope leicestershire, ive had my mini just under a year and love him to bits..
his name is charlie and he's a black n white 91 cooper.
im looking for anyone local to me who knows the best places to go for repairs and stuff..im C**p and no sod all..and unfortunatley dont no a single soul with a mini for help and advise..anyone out there needing another friend???/
leila

Firstly, welcome to the mini forum, you have just opened yourself up to a load of free advice and friendship! :-

I think Morspeed is based in Coalville, he is a good mini race engine builder, though I am not sure if he does mini repairs and servicing etc. There are a few people from around your neck of the woods on the forum anyway.

Matt :(

#6 miniT

miniT

Puts the 'Bum' Into Bumpstart!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts
  • Local Club: Bumpstart Mini Club

Posted 09 April 2006 - 08:49 AM

Welcome to TMF! :- You have def come to the right place - loads of friendly people and loads of helpful advice to hand! Enjoy the site! :(

#7 minivanman

minivanman

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,454 posts
  • Local Club: Backstreet Minis

Posted 09 April 2006 - 08:57 AM

i'm from the other side of leicester, but I think theres 2 or 3 people from loughborough on here that may be of more help to you. welcome to TMF, and as the others said, look out for jammy!

#8 leilau

leilau

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 09:36 AM

dont think people from round here are as friendly as you lot..as no one local has replied..think im gonna have to take a crash course in all that is mini...im a proper girl with cars etc..need someone to help me boo hoo

#9 Jammy

Jammy

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • 25,397 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 09:53 AM

For you baby, I could live in Sinope! :-

#10 leilau

leilau

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 10:02 AM

does anyone who replied (thanks by the way) no any of the people who live my way..its prob me being dead thick but ..i seriously forget under what subject i ask a question on the forum and then carnt find my replies..can you bring up on screen all the things you have asked or replied to ...without going into the subject itself..does any one no..i think i ask that many questions just forget

dont think people from round here are as friendly as you lot..as no one local has replied..think im gonna have to take a crash course in all that is mini...im a proper girl with cars etc..need someone to help me boo hoo

#11 Jammy

Jammy

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • 25,397 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 10:03 AM

Click your name at the side <---------. Then on the button on the right near the top 'Profile Options' click 'Find members posts' to find all the replies you've wrote, or click 'Find member's topics' to find all the topics you've started.

#12 leilau

leilau

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 10:14 AM

yeah but you dont live in sinope!! would be great if someone did..where are all the local mini owners?? dont worry just cause i live in sinope..i live in a house by the way im not one of the gypsies..ha ha sure they wouldnt be seen dead in a mini..

ps ..for those not from round here..there is a fixed gyp site in sinope and about 10 houses thats it

Click your name at the side <---------. Then on the button on the right near the top 'Profile Options' click 'Find members posts' to find all the replies you've wrote, or click 'Find member's topics' to find all the topics you've started.

ps is there any way you can get a flag p..or alert when someone has replied to you..had a few pm's which makes life easier..just so i dont miss any replies his time...can you bring up all replies youve had? sorry to be a pain in the arse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users