#1 monkeypoker

monkeypoker

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:00 PM

Hi everyone, I'm Ben
Just trying to save up some pennies to get myself a mini at the moment. Got the bug back after finding this forum while browsing the net, have spent the past few days reading so many posts, especially the rebuilds section, really made me want to get stuck into a mini and make it my own.
The Mini in my avi was my first car back in 2001 bargain at £500 had it for about a year but as a young un I wanted something with a bigger engine so ended up getting rid for something bigger and faster, worst mistake I've ever made! Since then I've had about 15 different cars but nothing really compares to the drive of a Mini.
Due to a new arrival to the family money's a bit tight so it may take me a bit of time to get finances in order to buy one but I don't care how long it takes it will be worth it. In the mean time ill just drool over everyone else's! Great forum by the way everyone seems really nice and helpful

#2 MaxAndPaddy

MaxAndPaddy

Spamela Anderson

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,700 posts
  • Name: Elvis
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:46 PM

Hey Ben

Welcome to TMF

Drool away!!! And good luck finding one

#3 megamini_jb

megamini_jb

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,491 posts
  • Name: Jamie

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:09 AM

Welcome :D

#4 mk1leg

mk1leg

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,341 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Club Jersey, MCR

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:24 PM

Hi..and welcome to TMF and enjoy......keep saving them penny's and you will soon have a mini................ :proud:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users