#1 cityspeed

cityspeed

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:04 PM

Hi people

I'm attempting to sell a mini for a friend of mine its been her pride and joy since first being on the road but now it has come time to part with it,
As its modified we are a little unsure what its worth but here is the Spec:

History and original order form from 1975 with leyland passport

1275 metro engine,
Recaro buckets (tatty tho)
4 point harnesses
Roll cage
Rear disks
Flip front
Break bias valve

Had £2300 spent in 2000, panels, seals, etc.
£1700 in 2008 on engine re build.

Its been sitting on the drive for a year and currently has No MOT or tax, last year it was MOT'd and driven in the summer months,

We were thinking of getting it Mot'd then advertising around the £2000 mark?????

Here it is:

#2 cityspeed

cityspeed

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:08 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 sonikk4

sonikk4

Twisted Paint Polisher!!!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,903 posts
  • Name: Neil

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:14 PM

Lots of paperwork is good but the car will not be to everyones taste. £2000 with MOT may be ok but considering i bought my clubby for £2000 unmolested you may struggle.

Give it a good clean up and polish.

#4 sonikk4

sonikk4

• Admin
  • 15,903 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:57 AM

There is one thing puzzling me here though, its a clubman flip front so was the car originally a clubman?? Also if i am not mistaken the clubmans did not come with a centre binnacle either so was this a round nose to start with??

#5 Joe-C

Joe-C

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:25 PM

There is one thing puzzling me here though, its a clubman flip front so was the car originally a clubman?? Also if i am not mistaken the clubmans did not come with a centre binnacle either so was this a round nose to start with??

It's got a top dash rail cover so i'm guessing it had offset clocks originally?

Seems a decent price really, you could probably tidy up the dash for not much money and it would make a big difference.

#6 sonikk4

sonikk4

• Admin
  • 15,903 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:27 PM

It's got a top dash rail cover so i'm guessing it had offset clocks originally?

Seems a decent price really, you could probably tidy up the dash for not much money and it would make a big difference.

True enough, the rail is there plus the vent covers. If the old dash is available i would refit that to tidy it up.

#7 cityspeed

cityspeed

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:00 PM

Thanks for all your comments people, I will be sticking it in the classified section soon  and look to make some of the above amendments if possible, 

It has had a center binnacle fitted I will ask her if she did this or was it a mod someone else carried out in the past, it was a clubby originally, cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users