#1 jamesmpi

jamesmpi

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
  • Local Club: Abingdon Mini Owners Club

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:06 PM

I am one of the admin users for Abingdon Mini Owners Club, and this was emailed to me.
Thought I would post this here so that a wider audience can see it.....The offical press release it attached. Contact details can be found here

Hi there,I work on behalf on MINI UK and I wanted to let you know about our new competition that we think your members will be interested in hearing about. We are about to launch a nationwide competition to find the "Classic Mini" to beat all Mini's.We know your members love their cars, it is their pride and joy. We are asking them to show the love with words (and a pic!). Entrants will need to submit an image of their classic Mini along with an 'Ode to Mini' (a declaration of love towards their car) via Facebook. We will shortlist the entries down to the top 10, then our fans and followers will vote   eventually selecting a winner!The winning Mini will be chosen to appear on our MINI stand at the GoodWood Festival of Speed, where it will be admired by industry experts and car lovers worldwide. The winning entrant will also get a VIP experience from start to finish with accommodation, expenses and other once-in-a-liftime perks of being involved in the event. If you would like some more information on the competition and would like to be sent a press release, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Hannah Bennett
Direct:   +44 (0) 20 7654 4767
Mobile: +44 (0) 77 906 46967
Email: [email protected]

Attached Files

Edited by jamesmpi, 10 May 2013 - 03:08 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users