Photo
- - - - -

Anyone Fancy Buying The 'longbridge Tunnel Mini' ? It's For Sale At Auction Soon

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
293 replies to this topic

#286 stevem4323

stevem4323

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:05 PM

sorry guys but just been reading through the quotes of the haters and ime sick and tired of explaining myself to tiny minded people ...you know who you are I have a list ...so say what you want  and thank you to the majority who had good things to say i aint coming back on here no more .....

I believe I am so called one of these haters!. As you may have seen shifty was just asking for proof of the charity?. And personally I won't hold my breath to it!. You have already shown that you are a man of change!. I for one won't be missing you on here I think you have been very disrespectful and very rude towards other members who have had the right to an opinion!.

yes you are ...and you are still stirring things up ...it just show your age and mentality ...it must be half term

#287 minicrazy.co.uk

minicrazy.co.uk

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:08 PM

Hi Steve,

thanks ever so much for you reply, I am also aware of the pride of long bridge project in a small way and was under the same impression as yourself and now you have cleared it up, that may make my job a little easier.

Do you think it may be worth us having a more in depth conversation as to what my plans etc actually are?

Thanks

Sam

#288 TheMiniDream

TheMiniDream

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Local Club: Basingstoke Mini Club

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:08 PM

And once again another childish remark, maybe because you have nothing that is actually decent to reply with. Yes it is half term and that's a problem why... I for one think you are a very disrespectful human who has no respect for the younger generation!.

#289 stevem4323

stevem4323

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:10 PM

And once again another childish remark, maybe because you have nothing that is actually decent to reply with. Yes it is half term and that's a problem why... I for one think you are a very disrespectful human who has no respect for the younger generation!.

sorry my friend you are very boring

#290 stevem4323

stevem4323

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:11 PM

Hi Steve,

thanks ever so much for you reply, I am also aware of the pride of long bridge project in a small way and was under the same impression as yourself and now you have cleared it up, that may make my job a little easier.

Do you think it may be worth us having a more in depth conversation as to what my plans etc actually are?

Thanks

Sam

sam send me you number on a pm and we can have a chat

#291 TheMiniDream

TheMiniDream

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:15 PM

You have complained about the amount of hate you have recieved yet put most of it on yourself. When was I actually verbally abussive to you?. You have stated the low mentality and the age of several members. I agree with Adam, how have you not been banned yet? Any other member would have?

#292 stevem4323

stevem4323

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:19 PM

You have complained about the amount of hate you have recieved yet put most of it on yourself. When was I actually verbally abussive to you?. You have stated the low mentality and the age of several members. I agree with Adam, how have you not been banned yet? Any other member would have?

like I said alex its very boring now

#293 TheMiniDream

TheMiniDream

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:23 PM

It is very boring as you have nothing to say! What do you expect from a public forum, is it not obvious that you would get mixed opinions! The only hater in this topic is you!. Maybe if I throw some abuse and a couple of swear words around ill have some respect well in your eyes I would!

#294 stevem4323

stevem4323

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:31 PM

Hi Steve,

Thanks

Sam

sam send me you number on a pm and we can have a chat

cheers sam nice talking to an adult with a view on something actually worth talking about I will call you at 5.30 and I will hear your plans ...believe me it will make a refreshing change

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users