#1 rally1380

rally1380

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,893 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:24 PM

Hi

Seeing as the autotest i organised earlier in the month attracted a TMF member, i thought i'd post info on the next one.

Different venue to last time, but in the Knutsford area near to the M6 for people coming from either north or south.

Check out KDMC's website for reg's

http://www.knutsford...event_regs.html

You will need to join KDMC or be a member of another motorclub which can be invited.  We are running a whole championship throughout the summer (what summer!!!) and also planning a PCT and Gymkhana (Not quite Ken Block tho) too.

Any takers??

Edited by rally1380, 13 June 2013 - 06:47 PM.

#2 rally1380

rally1380

• Members
  • 1,893 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:13 PM

I'll be doing it in my mini, and last time we had a few spectator's so even if you don't want to drive, come along and have a watch.

Edited by rally1380, 13 June 2013 - 06:49 PM.

#3 rally1380

rally1380

• Members
  • 1,893 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:49 PM

New event reg's out......1st of JULY

#4 a_woolhouse

a_woolhouse

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:08 PM

can tell i'm a novice whats the difference between PCA & PCT ? 

As for the last autotest, it was great fun a nice easy little courses with only one reverse, highly recommend going, as dave says if your not overly confident in having a go then you can always watch :D

#5 rally1380

rally1380

• Members
  • 1,893 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:52 PM

can tell i'm a novice whats the difference between PCA & PCT ? 

As for the last autotest, it was great fun a nice easy little courses with only one reverse, highly recommend going, as dave says if your not overly confident in having a go then you can always watch :D

Cheers for the positive comments....you did very well....trophy on your first event too!!!

PCA stands for Production Car Autotest.  Flat field or carpark....around cones as quick as possible. Passenger allowed to direct you.

PCT stands for Production Car Trial.  Field with slopes....think of it like an uphill slalom....more poles you pass the less points you incure....clear the course you get zero points....person with fewest points wins.  Not against the clock. Allowed passenger to add balast and jump around a bit for traction.  This is more about throttle control and maintaining momentum and traction.  Mini's are usually very good at this.  Not fast, but still good fun.  Pic below of one i did last year in wales.  First ever event for the clubby.

P7290151.jpg

#6 a_woolhouse

a_woolhouse

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:07 AM

ahh you learn something new every day, the PCT looks like a good bit of fun, nice photo of the clubby as well 

#7 rally1380

rally1380

• Members
  • 1,893 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:55 AM

Just a cheeky bump to see if anyone's interested.

1st July (Monday coming) near to knutsford.  I won't be orgsnising this one, so won't be in headless chicken mode.....so even if you're just coming along to watch, come and have a chat with me and i'll explain whats going on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users