#1 rhino-force

rhino-force

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Local Club: nmoc (northants mini oc)

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:52 PM

I'm after some of the above. the problem is i dont want to be cutting them about and want some that will fit reasonably well from the off. Am i right in saying that the only ones which come and require no trimming are the carbon type?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'd like carbon but there expensive and was hoping there may be a cheaper option.

thanks

#2 rally515

rally515

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,848 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:41 PM

Not sur on fitment myself, have you got proof from someone that they dont ? or is this chinese whispers :lol:

Best bet is phone or e-mail abs motorsport and ask there opinion as they do them both in carbon or FG if i remember correctly

Cheers

Cliff

#3 lewis

lewis

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,322 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Club Jersey

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:59 AM

In all honesty you will be very lucky if you get any set that fits exact without a little fettling with a filer.

Reasons why are extensive, but with all the products I have bought in Fiberglass and Carbon have required a little bit of fine tuning, some only 10 minutes. If you are worried about it looking flush use rubber trim  =]

As cliff has said best to ring up and ask. Query about the fitment of there fiberglass and Carbon Miglia arches. Places like ABS and Curley should be helpful, Or dave Kimberley at TDK racing. Hope thats of some use to you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users