Photo

Rust And Repairs, Restoration, Resprays.

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 bikenutmart

bikenutmart

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 07:39 PM

Little Bump for a great little business !!! Mart.

#32 bikenutmart

bikenutmart

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:04 PM

Mini is almost done now, spoke to Andy yesterday, going there on Thursday to see it and pay the balance, his mate chris with a recovery truck is bringing it home!! on Friday. If I can work out how to do it I will post some pics on here( advanced years!!!) Cheers Mart.

#33 Andyagl

Andyagl

Mini Mad

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 07:04 AM

sorry for the late reply to the forum, been extremely busy with projects. 

Here is some pictures of bikenutmart mini. 

Attached Files

#34 Andyagl

Andyagl

Mini Mad

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 07:15 AM

some more pictures of a range of cars ive been working on. 

A VW T4 camper van, in for some welding to the front arches and sills. and then a full outside respray in a custom white. pictures dont really do it justice. it really shined in the sun. 

A Austin A55 pickup truck. No welding on this one as it had been done by the owner, but lots of bodywork on the old workhorse and a full repaint. 

A split screen camper van. A few bits of welding, but not as much as its a warm climate import. Lots of bodywork again and a full inside and outside paintjob. 

Attached Files

#35 Andyagl

Andyagl

Mini Mad

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 07:38 AM

If your looking for some work done to your Mini or other classic car. please don't hesitate to give me a ring or pop down to the workshop. 

I have lots of experience in bodywork and mechanical repairs. All at very reasonable prices. 

I do some quite major rebuilds of cars. taking a total rust bucket and turning it into a show car. Nothing really phases me.

I can also offer sand/bead blasting, to parts or to the whole car. Not done by myself, but someone very local to me, who i trust to do a good job at a reasonable price.  

it doesn't matter where you are in the country, i can offer collection and delivery of your car. Pricing it into the quote or leaving it out of it, up to you. 

i Also have a spit to rotate a Mini shell, or other small classics, meaning i can make the underside just as good as the top. soon to have a spit for a VW camper van. 

check out my website (still working on it, so please be patient) or my facebook page https://www.facebook.../rustandrepairs

Or give me a ring on 07877950553

Thanks. Andy. 

#36 Andyagl

Andyagl

Mini Mad

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 03:11 PM

got a Mini for sale on ebay. any colour you like. http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1555.l2649

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users