Wanted - X3 Mini's To Hire In Sept 2014 - Cash Paid

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TFNASH

TFNASH
  • Noobies
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

Hi Everyone, A friend and avid Classic Mini fan and owner referred me to the site. In short I am trying to locate a Red, White and Blue Mini for hire on Saturday 6th Sept 2014 for my brother-in-laws wedding. I have found options online for specific hire companies but they are all chauffeur driven and we ONLY want self-drive so as a last resort I thought I would see if any very helpful people on here may be able to help me out at all in lending their mini's to me directly??? Cash at the equivalent going rate for a chauffeur driven one will be paid, the cars will be put on my own and the other two drivers FULLY COMP insurance and all 3 drivers (myself included of course) are over 30 and have clean licenses. As you've already guessed this is to get the "Italian Job" effect, my brother-in-law is Italian (born here) as are 3 ushers and then myself (Best Man) and one other are English so the Italian Job idea is an absolute gem if we can pull it off and will look amazing in the photo's! The cars will be driven in unison (2 man per car) from Bedford, Bedfordshire (Grooms house) to Northwood, Middlesex for the Wedding ceremony and then back to Bedford for the reception at which point the cars can be collected. If anyone can help either with their own car/cars or a collective of you who own the respective colours required it would be HUGELY appreciated. I am very happy for the owners to meet me, the groom or any of the ushers to ensure you can trust us and we're not idiots as it's a big ask to get someone to rent out their own car I know. Or if anyone here knows where I can hire them directly from a company either all together or separately that would be great also but of course they MUST be self-drive hire!. Please feel free to call or email me on the details as follows: 07725 034 115 [email protected] Thanks Tom

#2 lyndseyp27

lyndseyp27

A little bit little

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:16 PM

It's a shame that mine isn't quite the right shade of blue!

#3 mattprinn1997

mattprinn1997

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:35 PM

http://www.theitalia.../Contact-Us.htm is this any good?

#4 TFNASH

TFNASH
  • Noobies
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:06 PM

Thanks Mattprin those are the ideal ones but they're chauffeur driven only not self drive hire :( thanks though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users