4 replies to this topic

#1 mk1coopers

mk1coopers

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:18 PM

The DEWS club have a class at the Eagle Sprint at Goodwood race circuit tomorrow August the 3rd, so Minis will be in action around this classic track, and if your interested in hillclimbing or sprinting I'm sure there will be plenty of people willing to chat about how to go about it :-)

http://www.bjautobit...peed-series.htm

#2 DEWS CLUB

DEWS CLUB

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:30 AM

The DEWS club have a class at the Eagle Sprint at Goodwood race circuit tomorrow August the 3rd, so Minis will be in action around this classic track, and if your interested in hillclimbing or sprinting I'm sure there will be plenty of people willing to chat about how to go about it :-)

http://www.bjautobit...peed-series.htm

Great photo's by Robert Clayson can be viewed http://www.rallypic.co.uk/20130803/     more details of the Dews Speed Series which is the only club with Mini classes in Speed Series Events !!    www.dewsc.org.uk

#3 adamg1380

adamg1380

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:24 AM

We need DEWS North! I'd love to take part but all the events are down South. I might try and get down to one somewhere next year.

#4 DEWS CLUB

DEWS CLUB

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:34 AM

We need DEWS North! I'd love to take part but all the events are down South. I might try and get down to one somewhere next year.

DEWS were competing at Harewood last weekend 3/4th Aug , we have tried to encourage northern members if enough support we could get more event up your way .. would still be nice to see you come down a bit to join in the fun !  :-)

#5 adamg1380

adamg1380

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:49 AM

I know there's usually a date for Harewood, and I've kept an eye on it the last few years to see if anyone enters in my class. I'll have a look again this year and see who was there. There are a few minis which run at Harewood, but because of the different tyre regs they're usually in 1A rather than the DEWS class.

If Harewood is on the DEWS calendar again next year I'm planning to enter, I'm going to run the middle of the year on List 1B tyres to do Crystal Palace in May, another DEWS event and then the DEWS Harewood round. Then I'll switch back to List 1A tyres for more Harewood and probably 3 sisters. It's tricky though, I've switched from List 1B to 1A tyres before once and you just have to start from scratch with braking points etc.

Edited by adamg1380, 08 August 2013 - 02:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users