#1 ribz0

ribz0

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:43 PM

HI all..

We have been looking for a mini for a while now and picked up a great project car the other week...

Bit of a story to it... we got it off a guy who has been building it as a project and had to let it go due to personal reasons... its a Sth African import 1975 Mk3.. He has done 90% of it and its been locked up in a container for 10 years! It now lives with us and I am in the process of putting it back together...

I have been looking for a place to ask questions and get some advice... although there are a few site around oz... its a bit thin so I hope to sponge from you UK gurus! Ill have a look around and im sure a few post"s will follow..

Im sure its a bit of a bitzer... but having fun anyway.. 

20130820_174606_zpsa08fb925.jpg

20130730_171756_zps15c7bfc8.jpg

20130730_171706_zps83c442da.jpg

It's had a coat of paint, twin fuel tanks, rebuilt 1275 not even started yet, twin SU's, new brakes, sports exhaust, 12" UK minilites and heaps more so happy with it..  I put the carbies on and cranked the motor over and it runs sweet!!

Ill get a post up and let you know hows its going...

Cheers

#2 vortexjim

vortexjim

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:12 PM

Hi , Welcome to TMF  , 

Looks fantastic, Will look forward to seeing your progress :) 

#3 Ipod

Ipod

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:29 PM

hiya mate, were in Perth areya from, I got mates there n stayed with them in Kewdale for a bit...miss that place ;D

#4 ribz0

ribz0

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:23 PM

hi ya.. cheers.. yep.. will put up a progress thread... Im on days off so tinkering on it every day..

I'm about an hour or so down south of Perth.. Pinjarra.. just out of Mandurah.... a bit quieter than Kewdale.. ;-)

Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users