4 replies to this topic

#1 ginger_monkey

ginger_monkey

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 06:43 PM

Hello just a quick one. Not sure if it's come up before but I have angle eyes on my 94 sprite and when I put on sides they work great. But when the ignition is on the main bulbs come on a little, very dull like. I thought this might be some dodgy wires or ground but one of me mates said that most modern (ish) cars do this. Can anyone shed some light :lol: on this subject for me I'd be happy. I don't really want this happening as they look great just as the ring... Cheers

#2 stickycreambun

stickycreambun

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 07:00 PM

erm this may be the dim-dip(ped) thingy?
but you say when ignition on, you mean just ignition and no sides? If it is with the sides then it is the dim-dip, im not sure about mini but i know i disconnected mine in the golf to sort that problem.
:lol:

#3 ginger_monkey

ginger_monkey

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 05:38 PM

erm this may be the dim-dip(ped) thingy?
but you say when ignition on, you mean just ignition and no sides? If it is with the sides then it is the dim-dip, im not sure about mini but i know i disconnected mine in the golf to sort that problem.
:lol:

cheers for that i'll give it a try.

#4 ginger_monkey

ginger_monkey

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 05:39 PM

Update: Cheers for the help. I went in and found the dim-dip realy and disconnected it. The lights didn't work at all then (what I thought) so I found the ignition feed on it and took it off then refitted the relay. Magic, lights work and now no nasty dull main light when the angles are on. Thank you :thumbsup:

#5 stickycreambun

stickycreambun

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 09:39 PM

:thumbsup:

glad to be of service

:-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users