#31 Alex_B

Alex_B

Doesn't put foot in mouth enough!

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,573 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 01:58 PM

Thanks Alex,

If you do come to Goodwood - with or without car,  don't forget to pack your spanners  :proud:

best

matt

Always happy to lend a hand, im a historic motorsport engineer by trade so would feel a bit useless at Goodwood and not fixing things ;) 

#32 Matt Brighton

Matt Brighton

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 05:07 PM

Only if you wear the naff white overalls  :D

Im a  "mending old bangers engineer " - not in your league but it would be nice to meet you.

Hope to meet up sometime at a classic related event or another now we know we are "neighbours

Best from sunny brighton

Matt

#33 Alex_B

Alex_B

Doesn't put foot in mouth enough!

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,573 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 05:15 PM

Only if you wear the naff white overalls  :D

Im a  "mending old bangers engineer " - not in your league but it would be nice to meet you.

Hope to meet up sometime at a classic related event or another now we know we are "neighbours

Best from sunny brighton

Matt

Naff! I love my white overalls ;) I only wear them for spannering at the Revival but they have a nostalgic charm (if totally useless when working on oily cars!) 

Definitely though, I am going to be at a number of Goodwood events this year anyway, the company I work for has a trackday on 28th Feb at Goodwood if you fancy popping down to spectate, we have a load of Members meeting cars testing among other racing cars out for a post rebuild shakedown, planning to be there with the camera and spanners. 

#34 Matt Brighton

Matt Brighton

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 05:26 PM

I do like them really - Theres  a gentleman at Speed trials who wears them whilst running his 1930's Rudge up the sprint  - looks great !

If I am able to get my leave card signed off I would love to come along...

Hope to see you on 28th and we can find a way to find each other on the day if I am allowed out to play..

All the best - I am just finishing off working on a mates Fiat Scudo Van - not exiting or exotic Im afraid - just replacing locks and door handles

a  local gang has been crow bar-ing doors off any vans in Brighton recently.

Cant be clever - he's obviously  a window cleaner so nothing but a few buckets and scrim to be had..

Not the time or weather for it though !!

All the best

Matt

Edited by Matt Brighton, 10 February 2018 - 05:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users