Photo

Group Buy. Alarm, Central Locking, Electric Windows.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
303 replies to this topic

#211 A-Series Spares

A-Series Spares

Super Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Local Club: DCMOC, Notts about Minis

Posted 10 February 2015 - 06:15 PM

Hi Guys and Girls.

Fantastic news for all, the company that have been booked to make our switches have now carried out the first production batch. The samples have been great and with them being UK based we have managed to have a lot of say over materials, unfortunately in terms of switch purchases we are quite a small customer of theirs so we got moved down the waiting list....

So switches will be in shortly.... kits will be forwarded out accordingly. Thank you for your patience, we have never had issue with production before and in this case it is frustrating as the product is ready it is simply the switching that was not but could not release one without the other.

Thanks again

Rob

Can we still have free stickers pretty please?  ;D

Absolutely. I will chuck a Mini 7 sponsorship t shirt in as well for all those waiting :) 

#212 SMP

SMP

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 10:54 AM

Hi - I participated in the group buy (still ain't got round to fitting anything!) But I note that I never got my wiper delay thingy. Could you look into it and perhaps pm me. Ta

#213 clubman91

clubman91

Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 01:04 AM

Any group buys planned for this year at all?

Mark.

#214 cubby1701

cubby1701

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Local Club: causeway coast mini club

Posted 01 March 2015 - 03:44 PM

I heard something about stickers and t-shirts being included is this true

#215 jasonmallett

jasonmallett

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 01:15 PM

Not to worries about a group deal this year as most of us are still waiting for the wiper plus kit from last year. Any more news on this

#216 A-Series Spares

A-Series Spares

Super Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:33 PM

Hello,

Thank you all for the messages.

We understand that there has been a very long delay in getting the Wiper+ systems out to you. As explained the factory that we have used for many years who manufacture our switches to spec closed last year, leaving us to find alternatives. Whilst the factories we sampled were able to produce a short consistent run to show us quality samples, the quality suffered when we got a production run organised. We would rather send quality items out late, than items we are not happy with sooner.

The good news is that through the UK government, we have been able to liaise with a more local manufacturer to produce the switches, however all of the sourcing, mixed in with my long term illness last summer has meant that the kits have been severely delayed. The control units are sat at HQ but without the switches they are left waiting.

The bulk of the kit (and everything that was paid for) has been sent out, the FREE gift which was to launch our new product will be sent out to everyone as soon as we are 100% with the quality, like we are with all of our own brand products.

As for this years group buy, i am just about to launch it now, it is for a different product entirely.

Many thanks again

Rob

#217 jasonmallett

jasonmallett

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 04:31 PM

That's great information thanks rob

We fully understand the reasons behind the delay and due to your illness

Thanks for the update as to what's going on. Cheer Jason

#218 mm man

mm man

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 08:19 PM

Any update on the switches Rob

Thanks

#219 A-Series Spares

A-Series Spares

Super Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:22 PM

Any update on the switches Rob

Thanks

There will be an update very shortly on this, UK manufactured switches are nearing completion. We have had a good trial batch and sufficient testing to be happy. Now just waiting for our first completed production batch. Apologies again for the delay!

I am just about to put a 20% Discount up for anyone interested in anything from A-Series Spares, it is a 1-use discount code, so make it count :)

#220 cubby1701

cubby1701

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Local Club: causeway coast mini club

Posted 04 July 2015 - 11:11 PM

Are the company making the switches up to your standard yet

#221 A-Series Spares

A-Series Spares

Super Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 01:02 PM

Are the company making the switches up to your standard yet

Two successful batch trials, just awaiting  our first production. Unfortunately with us not yet being a regular customer and our batch being small they are accommodating us around more lucrative work! But our first 250 switches will be ready shortly!

#222 InstantCustard

InstantCustard

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Local Club: Surrey Hills Mini Group

Posted 13 August 2015 - 06:49 PM

I ordered one of these when the new website was released as I missed out on the group buy and have recently sent a couple of mails asking for an update but have been ignored, any chance of an update to this thread?

#223 A-Series Spares

A-Series Spares

Super Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 07:53 AM

I ordered one of these when the new website was released as I missed out on the group buy and have recently sent a couple of mails asking for an update but have been ignored, any chance of an update to this thread?

Hi,

Could you please email again to either [email protected] or [email protected] our sales@ email address sometimes has issue with limits etc.

If you could drop us an email with your order details i will return mail you with the latest details.

For all waiting, our CE approved switches are nearly there. They have been approved, tested, abused, improved, remanufactured, tested, accepted and are now just waiting for the final retail ready, stamped batch

Thank you all for the patience. We have been inventing and creating products for many years and have built a reliable chain of factories across the world, when one goes into administration it takes a little while for us to find a new one to fill the void and to get our ideas drawn up with them and into production. So we do appreciate your patience!

#224 mm man

mm man

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 08:51 PM

Hi Rob
2months since last update any more news on switches ? Are they likely to be sorted before the end of the year.
Thanks

#225 TheJack

TheJack

Formally known as Jackocola

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 09:09 PM

Hi Rob,

Would love another update as it's been a while since the last! Just wondered when we might see the WiperPlus kits?

Cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users