#736 Pingu

Pingu

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Local Club: SELKent mini club

Posted 18 May 2015 - 07:38 PM

Not wishing to put a spanner in the works, but once you form a club and put on a formal club stand at an event, we will need public liability insurance. Adrian flux do budget cover for clubs. At the imm a gazebo blew away and landed on a child's head, so glad we had cover for that!

Thanks for info I'm sure won't be problem as said I'm happy to get started.

#737 Pingu

Pingu

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 07:39 PM

I'm also up for putting some cash in for the starter pack and such forth. I don't mind looking into some liability insurance and such forth as well if its needed. I have no creative spark for a logo but Cat is pretty good so I can ask her to draw some ideas if people want?

That be great thanks rob let me know what out come is and how much.

#738 Pingu

Pingu

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 07:39 PM

Also, is anyone in the new SEL Kent club going to Bromley?

Yes we will be and hopefully there be few of us.

Edited by Pingu, 18 May 2015 - 07:40 PM.

#739 Pingu

Pingu

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 03:00 PM

I've had idea with a logo I have messaged Julie from craftvan and see if she can help. I was thinking two hand drawn minis either end with our name in the middle some flowers drawn and then the o2. Reason I have asked for flowers and o2 as Kent is known as the garden of England and o2 to represent the se london part. I'll keep everyone posted.

#740 Pingu

Pingu

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 06:28 PM

I'm also up for putting some cash in for the starter pack and such forth. I don't mind looking into some liability insurance and such forth as well if its needed. I have no creative spark for a logo but Cat is pretty good so I can ask her to draw some ideas if people want?

Sorry Rob don't know why but some reason totally missed the part about Cat can draw! by looks of it i've missed loads of peoples messages don't know where my head been recently :0/

#741 Pingu

Pingu

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 06:29 PM

I'll happily contribute a few quid and help any way I can. You all made us feel really welcome at the weekend. I'm just sorry I didn't make it to Brighton!

How comes you never made it Matty?

#742 smithyboy

smithyboy

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 07:44 AM

Sorry Rob don't know why but some reason totally missed the part about Cat can draw! by looks of it i've missed loads of peoples messages don't know where my head been recently :0/

That's cool, I think she knocked something up quickly while at work yesterday although I told her about the idea of flowers and the O2 so not sure if she is gonna try something new. I'll ask her :)

#743 Pingu

Pingu

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:22 AM

That's cool, I think she knocked something up quickly while at work yesterday although I told her about the idea of flowers and the O2 so not sure if she is gonna try something new. I'll ask her :)

Get Cat to put them on FB page.

Edited by Pingu, 20 May 2015 - 08:22 AM.

#744 Pingu

Pingu

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 10:38 AM

Bromley pageant have got back to me we can still apply. So now need to know ASAP who would like to go and be on club stand.
I'm just waiting for them to get back to me as I know we want more than 3 but we might not get 10.
I'm starting a list.

1. Damian
2. Victoria.
3. Rob
4. Peter
5. Julian
6. Jamie
7. Callum

8. Matty

Edited by Pingu, 20 May 2015 - 03:31 PM.

#745 MattyH52

MattyH52

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Local Club: SELKent Mini Club

Posted 20 May 2015 - 02:40 PM

I'm in if there's room..

#746 Pingu

Pingu

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 03:30 PM

I'm in if there's room..

Yes there room. It's £5 but i'll pay and you can give it to me when you see me I'll need full name, Email, Vehicle make, vihicle model and year. Inbox me them. Did you get my post about fb? If you have it add me victoria charlotte sayers.

#747 garysmoc

garysmoc

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:00 PM

I am going but got my ticket whilst still in smoc. I will see you there.

#748 Pingu

Pingu

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 06:10 PM

I am going but got my ticket whilst still in smoc. I will see you there.

See you there Gary :0)

#749 garysmoc

garysmoc

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:06 PM

In past few years the organisers have put smoc and lsmoc next to each other. The smoc stand was for 15 but you could have got 40-50 mini's on it and lsmoc's was even bigger. If all 10 places used, I suggest book a one make parking place which gets you into same area as special displays and then move car onto club stand.

#750 Pingu

Pingu

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 05:28 PM

In past few years the organisers have put smoc and lsmoc next to each other. The smoc stand was for 15 but you could have got 40-50 mini's on it and lsmoc's was even bigger. If all 10 places used, I suggest book a one make parking place which gets you into same area as special displays and then move car onto club stand.

We have 11 so I've put in for special club stand :0)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users