3 replies to this topic

#1 hron13

hron13

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:53 PM

Global gt (the guys who make the hawk minisprint and the fiberglass pickup for abs motorsport) are a bunch of lying thieves. I've been waiting almost 11 months for my pickup that I ordered and abs motorsport and I have been talking a lot recently. But these guys haven't been talking at all they just disappeared with half of the price of the car. They sporadically send me pics of the body and ask abs for money but they won't talk to me directly and abs has said they are dropping the range of parts made by them from their website. So just a warning to everyone, I want to stress that none of this is abs motorsport's fault they have been nothing but helpful for the last few months.

Edited by hron13, 30 April 2014 - 03:54 PM.

#2 rally515

rally515

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,848 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:31 PM

Are you being last out of pocket with nothign to show for it then ? surely something can be doen abotu this, either in person face to face or legally ?

#3 hron13

hron13

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:41 PM

Are you being last out of pocket with nothign to show for it then ? surely something can be doen abotu this, either in person face to face or legally ?

Ya im thinking about it, just waiting for the 1 year mark to roll over. Then the fun starts lol

#4 minisprint

minisprint

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts
  • Local Club: GR8 minis

Posted 27 May 2014 - 07:36 PM

Any news ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users