1430 Nos Mini

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
123 replies to this topic

#121 Fispop

Fispop
  • Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:18 PM

Do you know what a really good thing the Internet is?? So you're going to keep this for a few years, hide it away and sell it in a few years for 25 grand. Buuut one problem. This internet bunch of ******** will all still be here in one quick google search of 1430 nos mini !! Shot yourself in the foot there!
And I bet your poor daughter is really happy that you posted a picture of her on a random forum.. Why?

Did you read what I wrote, about hiding it away and not for profit? Or are you just stupid, why should my daughter not be proud of Beeing on any forum? 23 years old living in here own 2 bed apartment in the City of Birmingham worth over £200,000? Here you go again, get a life.

What have YOU GOT THAT IS SO SPECIEL?

Honestly? Are you real? are you just argumentive,thick, stupid or just an aragent @@@@? Or just illiterate?

#122 KaneH

KaneH

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:23 PM

God you don't half think you know everything do you? Just an example of not using masses of filler on a panel found here on this very forum -

http://www.theminifo...-hornet-mintec/

Flick through the pages and pay close attention to the corner of the roof. Section cut out, new (identical) part fabricated, welded in the flatted back and wow not one ounce of filler used. None of this weld a plate on then throw a load of filler at it

#123 Fispop

Fispop
  • Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:26 PM

Do you know what a really good thing the Internet is?? So you're going to keep this for a few years, hide it away and sell it in a few years for 25 grand. Buuut one problem. This internet bunch of ******** will all still be here in one quick google search of 1430 nos mini !! Shot yourself in the foot there!
And I bet your poor daughter is really happy that you posted a picture of her on a random forum.. Why?

Did you read what I wrote, about hiding it away and not for profit? Or are you just stupid, why should my daughter not be proud of Beeing on any forum? 23 years old living in here own 2 bed apartment in the City of Birmingham worth over £200,000? Here you go again, get a life.

What have YOU GOT THAT IS SO SPECIEL?

Honestly? Are you real? are you just argumentive,thick, stupid or just an aragent @@@@? Or just illiterate?

The trouble with the Internet for young people is that they cannot take their phone out of their hand to hold a pen or research using there mind rather than being a google robot.

#124 Fispop

Fispop
  • Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:30 PM

God you don't half think you know everything do you? Just an example of not using masses of filler on a panel found here on this very forum -
http://www.theminifo...-hornet-mintec/
Flick through the pages and pay close attention to the corner of the roof. Section cut out, new (identical) part fabricated, welded in the flatted back and wow not one ounce of filler used. None of this weld a plate on then throw a load of filler at it

Please show me a Video of someone welding a door without it bucketlng and repairing it without filler?

Come on!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users