#1 Deev

Deev

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 08:31 AM

Hi guys,

So following the saga of my rebuild, I'm now in quite urgent need of a good (and hopefully not too astronomically expensive) mechanic to help with my seized engine. Long story short my engine has seized due to standing for 5 years whilst the bodywork has been worked on (or more accurately while it's been sat doing absolutely nothing - see my other posts for the gory details). Also the car needs moving from where it is now at some point in the next week (hence the urgency!). Ideally I'm hoping someone can just whip the head off and work some magic, but I'm also resigned to the fact that I may need some more serious engine work (at which point I *may* even look at the possibility of a gentle upgrade - finances permitting! In for a penny...). The car will also need to be transported on a trailer/flatbed.

Can anyone recommend anyone who can help me figure out my options and hopefully not be too brutal on the wallet (which is already pretty battered and bruised by this money-chasm of a project)?

One day I'll drive it again... One day...

Dave.

#2 petey81

petey81

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 09:59 AM

Definitely ml motorsport in higham.
Ac and andy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users