#1 Richie83

Richie83

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 11:13 AM

Hi all, 

just doing agreed value for insurance and it says I need a tax disk or something with a date on in each photo? Obviously my tax disk has expired, so what do i do? It's not like putting a paper or bill in each photo is practical

#2 matt050990

matt050990

I have upside down nipples

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts
  • Local Club: Currently Ridin' Solo :)

Posted 09 April 2015 - 11:28 AM

can you not put a date stamp on each picture?

#3 robminibcy

robminibcy

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 11:32 AM

either as above or just edit it after with paint or something

#4 MaxAndPaddy

MaxAndPaddy

Spamela Anderson

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,700 posts
  • Name: Elvis
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 09 April 2015 - 12:06 PM

Newspaper, its so that they know the pictures are recent. You can set the time and date to whatever you want on a digital camera so it can be faked.

#5 Richie83

Richie83

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:40 PM

I used a newspaper in each photo. Took a few weeks to come back but got it valued at £6,700 for insurance purposes. Pretty happy with that.

#6 mini stephen

mini stephen

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Local Club: unkown

Posted 27 June 2015 - 11:38 PM

I know I posted this else were just want to make sure people know what their likeAvoid them like the plaque may be cheap on the face of it but the reality is they are crap after 1 month of argument with them over them not accepting my prof of address apparently neither my driving licence passport bank statement doctors letter wage slip were accepted they wanted a bill witch fortunately I don't have any I cancelled my policy the girl on the phone said their was a £30 pound administration fee witch was fair enough now 3 weeks later they took £136 out of my account so in total for 1 months insurance they have charged me £203 when I phoned they said it was in their terms and conditions when you cancel the policy they take the whole premium off you I am seriously ******* off and dunno what to do scumbags

#7 New game mini

New game mini

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 12:06 AM

I know I posted this else were just want to make sure people know what their likeAvoid them like the plaque may be cheap on the face of it but the reality is they are crap after 1 month of argument with them over them not accepting my prof of address apparently neither my driving licence passport bank statement doctors letter wage slip were accepted they wanted a bill witch fortunately I don't have any I cancelled my policy the girl on the phone said their was a £30 pound administration fee witch was fair enough now 3 weeks later they took £136 out of my account so in total for 1 months insurance they have charged me £203 when I phoned they said it was in their terms and conditions when you cancel the policy they take the whole premium off you I am seriously ******* off and dunno what to do scumbags

Hi, its so annoying when companies policies make you feel like this. I had similar trouble with AF once but rang up and calmly explained my situation (as difficult as it was not to scream a million f's down the phone!) and with the right person on the phone I got the admin fee refunded and they accepted my proof of Address. Helpful lady on the phone was very honest and said that many of the phone guys dont really know what they are doing so just go by protocol rather than common sense so if u can get lucky and get someone with half a mind on the phone you may get something sorted!! Hope that helps, good luck!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users