6 replies to this topic

#1 rally1380

rally1380

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,893 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 03:39 PM

Soooo.....I've posted a photo of my car here but might be better starting with one the correct colour in the first place.

Here is the plan......car is going back to its original colour of Aqua at some point in the future.  I am refubing some wheels to go on the car now but want them to look right down the line too. they are a similar minilight design to the current ones but a touch wider and the centres are larger as they are Minators (not a really important detail to be honest).

So please could the photoshop whizzes out there please Aqua my car and change the wheel colour to Gold and possibly any other colours that people think would look good.....black (maybe a bit boring) Bright orange (maybe a bit too in yer face?)

Also any other rally details you'd like to add.....spotlights etc etc (no roofracks though!) let your imagination run wild.  Might keep the roof and arches black?? 

Do whatever you want really......i'm open to suggestions......Only real sticking point is it is staying as a clubman (obviously) is going back to Aqua and the wheels are minators (i've recently bought another 4!!!) so they are staying also......other than that......game on.......

Tour%20of%20Cheshire%202015-18_zpscx5cj6

Tour%20of%20Cheshire%202015-5_zpsky2zm5w

#2 Richard19

Richard19

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:22 PM

Not 100% sure that i have got the Aqua right!… I will have another go later...   dave%20copy%202_edited-1_zpsgcnhibee.jpg  

A couple of subtle changes.. dave%20copy%202_edited-2_zpsgxp1gwpb.jpg

Edited by Richard19, 26 April 2015 - 10:52 AM.

#3 w.murfitt

w.murfitt

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Local Club: Flintshire Mini Owners Club

Posted 19 August 2015 - 02:49 PM

Don't change it this mini is ACE..

#4 Mini Manannán

Mini Manannán

Well I'll be buggered if I can find it

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,824 posts
  • Local Club: man Estate

Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:59 PM

Don't you just love it when you go to the bother and don't get a reply!  >_<

#5 rally1380

rally1380

• Members
  • 1,893 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:27 PM

Eh?

#6 Mini Manannán

Mini Manannán

Well I'll be buggered if I can find it

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,824 posts
  • Local Club: man Estate

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:08 PM

Eh?

All I'm saying is (IMO) (and it's not particularly levelled at you Rally1380) I don't think a 'like' is enough gratitude for the work it takes to copy your picture, paste it into Photoshop, do all the Photoshopping (I've no idea how he did a metallic aqua!) then importing it into Photobucket and posting it back here.  It's not 5 minutes work in my experience.

#7 rally1380

rally1380

• Members
  • 1,893 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:21 PM

Eh?

All I'm saying is (IMO) (and it's not particularly levelled at you Rally1380) I don't think a 'like' is enough gratitude for the work it takes to copy your picture, paste it into Photoshop, do all the Photoshopping (I've no idea how he did a metallic aqua!) then importing it into Photobucket and posting it back here.  It's not 5 minutes work in my experience.

Mmmm....maybe.

But what you probably fail to realise is i've actually met Richard in person, had a good chat with him and he also follows my build thread.....again had numerous exchanges of forum conversation.  Whether I comment on how much I appreciate his time and effort on this page isn't really any ones business. 

Quite why I have to justify this to a complete stranger is beyond me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users