#16 andyscholes1990

andyscholes1990

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Local Club: Madd Old Minis

Posted 10 May 2016 - 09:23 PM

Anyone going from the north west for the Hull to Zebrugge ferry tomorrow? North Manchester Classic Mini Club will be in convoy leaving junction 18 on the M60 at 11am with a stop at heartshead Moore services if anyone wants to join in they are more than welcome to.

#17 Twincam

Twincam

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts
  • Local Club: SMAG

Posted 11 May 2016 - 10:17 PM

I'll be leaving tomorrow at 6 via Dover/Dunkirk to Belgium... I'll be in a green Passat towing a caravan. See you all up there!

#18 roughneckin

roughneckin

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 03:21 PM

I just found out about this and happened to be headed right by it this weekend driving from Den Haag to Maastricht. I'll definitely be swinging by for a quick boo all the way from Canada. Love the randomness of this.

#19 nicklouse

nicklouse

Moved Into The Garage

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,900 posts
  • Local Club: Anonyme Miniholiker

Posted 18 May 2016 - 02:25 PM

I just found out about this and happened to be headed right by it this weekend driving from Den Haag to Maastricht. I'll definitely be swinging by for a quick boo all the way from Canada. Love the randomness of this.

did you get there?

#20 roughneckin

roughneckin

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 11:18 PM

did you get there?

Yeah made it. It was great. Can't believe the number of minis there and the amount of parts. I only wish I had that many options from here. Geez I saw a nice wood steering wheel for 110 which would easily cost over $400 to get here in Canada. Really should have rebuilt a Mustang if I wanted to save money. Haha

#21 nicklouse

nicklouse

Moved Into The Garage

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,900 posts
  • Local Club: Anonyme Miniholiker

Posted 21 May 2016 - 11:21 AM

did you get there?

Yeah made it. It was great. Can't believe the number of minis there and the amount of parts. I only wish I had that many options from here. Geez I saw a nice wood steering wheel for 110 which would easily cost over $400 to get here in Canada. Really should have rebuilt a Mustang if I wanted to save money. Haha
About 2700 Minis were there. Don't forget most dealers will ship.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users