6 replies to this topic

#1 richmondclassicsnorthwales

richmondclassicsnorthwales

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 07:04 PM

Not everyone has the facility to make their own brake lines and that's where we can help.  

We can custom make brake lines for you using either Copper or Cupro Nickel. We can make them to follow the traditional route as already laid out on your Mini, or make them to your own requirements so that you can route the pipes yourself. I have the schematic diagrams for most Mini brake lines.   We can also supply Standard or Braided Hoses. Additionally, we can supply hose fittings alone, anything you need really.   'We' refers to my wife and I. My name is Neil and my wife's name is Jacqui.

I have worked on Minis from the age of 16 and I am now into my 50s and have rebuilt many a Mini over the years. My first 1960 Morris Mini Mk1 was on show at the NEC Classic Car Show in Birmingham, in 1989. My experience has remained with British Leyland / Austin Mini / Morris / Triumph / MG cars.  

We are Richmond Classics - Car Parts and we have a shop on e-bay too.  Just click on the following link to reach our Shop's Home Page: http://stores.ebay.c...ssics-Car-Parts

For help or advice, you are more than welcome to contact me / us.  Help and advice is free so if we can help, we will.   Contact us directly at [email protected] or call us on 07596 541072.

For Mini Forum Members, we can offer a discount.  Please Note: The discount will depend on the order.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read this.  

Neil and Jacqui Richmond :-)  

Edited by richmondclassicsnorthwales, 11 January 2017 - 07:16 PM.

#2 Steve220

Steve220

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,896 posts
  • Local Club: BMC

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:54 AM

Hi Neil and Jacqui,

Have you got photos of brake line examples you've made?

Regards

Steve

#3 richmondclassicsnorthwales

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:17 AM

Hi Steve,

Jacqui has logged a lot of my work on [email protected]

This shows a lot of what I have and can produce, additionally, you will also find my work on our E-Bay-shop, richmondclassics-carparts

Additionally, I also make the brake pipes which are fitted in the bulkhead area for the standard models, yellow tag and green tag master models.

#4 998kid

998kid

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • Local Club: Essex Mini Club

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:52 AM

Would be interested in a full set for clubman estate including braided lines depending on price

#5 richmondclassicsnorthwales

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:59 PM

Hi Steve and 998kid

We have added additional information on the original post with photos. There is a link that will take you directly to our e-bay shop and you will be able to see a wide selection of kits available.  We can also tailor-make kits for customers who have a different specification.

We can offer discounts to Mini Forum Members and the discount will depend on the order as there are lots of variations.

Thank you

Neil

#6 Steve220

Steve220

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,896 posts
  • Local Club: BMC

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:34 AM

There are a lot of 'kits' but I'd like to see some of the formed ones you do. I want my brake lines to be perfect, not having weird kinks on the straights or wide bends where usually there would be a narrow radius.

#7 998kid

998kid

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • Local Club: Essex Mini Club

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:28 PM

Could you send me a pm with prices for all the union and fittings and also how much pipe work is per metre

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users