minifreek1

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
  • Local Club: S.U.N.M.O.C

Posted 06 March 2017 - 07:36 AM

94 SPi Mayfair 1.3i

OK so had to remove the switch panel at the weekend to do a bit of wiring tidying up and to attach the heater cable to stop it from pulling through, reattached all the switches, and what I though was 'just earthing wires'... turns out they need to be in a certain order....

Does anyone know what order the little wires that attach to the sides of the switches are supposed to be .....?

Everything is working as it should apart from the rear fog, brake test and rear demist...

I switch on the foglight and the rear demist switches on, the brake test just doesn't work at all.... so gotta be the wiring mixed up somewhere...

Iv looked in the book of lies, but mine doesn't cover my Mini's model year... Probably all the same wiring diagram but don't want to get it wrong...

Any help appreciated..

Thanks

#2 JBW

JBW

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Fixers

Posted 06 March 2017 - 08:43 AM

For the specific wiring diagram for your car, download the complete Rover Manual for your car from,

http://miniscene-unt...anual_92-96.pdf

Then you can just print out the relevant pages, I've printed out a hard copy of the wiring diagram's & the torque settings, better than the Haynes manual as that's covering all models from 1969.

Hope that helps.

#3 minifreek1

minifreek1

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
  • Local Club: S.U.N.M.O.C

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:10 PM

Thanks for that :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users