Photo

Mpi 1997 How To Fit A/c Requirement Signal To Mems 2J Mk104292 ?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bmv133

bmv133

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:58 AM

Hi everyone,

After years of searching, I have managed and installed an air conditioning on my 1997 rover mini mpi

The systems runs perfectly but to finish the project I want to inform the mems 2j ecu mkc104292 when the a/c is running.

I know that in japanise mini, you can do it using black connector´s pins 35 and 19 as you can can see in attached file acjapan_cdxn980s.pdf (I suppose it´s refered to an mpi mini due to vin number)

On the other hand I found that not only for japanise minis, that is, mpi´s in general, use pins 19 and 35 for the same goal as you can check in attached file mems2jmpi_cdxn980s.pdf

And finally I found at https://blackbox-sol...help/SM072.html only information about pin 19 but nothing about pin 35

But I want to be sure before ... can anyone confirm my investigations?

I would be grateful for some information ....!!

Cheers !

Attached Files

#2 Myran

Myran

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 04:35 PM

Hi everyone,

After years of searching, I have managed and installed an air conditioning on my 1997 rover mini mpi

The systems runs perfectly but to finish the project I want to inform the mems 2j ecu mkc104292 when the a/c is running.

I know that in japanise mini, you can do it using black connector´s pins 35 and 19 as you can can see in attached file acjapan_cdxn980s.pdf (I suppose it´s refered to an mpi mini due to vin number)

On the other hand I found that not only for japanise minis, that is, mpi´s in general, use pins 19 and 35 for the same goal as you can check in attached file mems2jmpi_cdxn980s.pdf

And finally I found at https://blackbox-sol...help/SM072.html only information about pin 19 but nothing about pin 35

But I want to be sure before ... can anyone confirm my investigations?

I would be grateful for some information ....!!

Cheers !

Hello.

Great pic the

mems2jmpi_cdxn980s.pdf

Do you think you can link to the hole manual.

Best regards from Stockholm // Lennart

-97 Rover Cooper MPI

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users