#1 Brian Cartmell

Brian Cartmell

Starting My Mini Up

• TMF+ Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 05:29 PM

Hi,

So 4-5 years ago I got back into the classic mini, being in my mid 40's now it has been a while since i was a huge Mini lover as a teenager growing up in the London area, I'm now living in California and have become more obsessed with these little cars more than ever.

So I started with a 61 Morris Mini and highly modified it with a Honda Type R motor, this was a lot of fun but wasn't the Mini I remember, nor was it a car I would hand down to my daughter when she would be ready to drive, so I sold it so I could start building again.

This time I have another 61 Morris mini (great thing about California is the old minis are still in great shape but takes some searching to find them) this one I'm building to be a vintage café racer, and hopefully will track this one.

Ive also acquired a 67 Cooper S, (My dream mini of all time) I picked this up as a unfinished project, its in pretty good shape, all original but a lot of missing parts including the front end.

Well ill end this here as I could go on all day boring you, but I do have a question.....

How do I get the discount ordering online at MiniSpares ???

BrianAttached File  mini at evergreen.jpg   60.84K   0 downloads

#2 RedRuby

RedRuby

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Local Club: No

Posted 03 September 2017 - 06:33 PM

To qualify for the 7.5% discount from Minispares you first need to become a TMF+ member of this forum. Costs £5 per year, then one of the moderators will assign you a membership number, usually Simon who is a member on here but also works for Minispares will then register you at Minispares and you will be eligible for the discount. Initially when you order on line the invoice produced does not show your discount but a second invoice is usually dispatched showing your discount.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users