#1 roberts

roberts

Optimise Automotive

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:54 PM

Good afternoon TMF,

It’s incredible to think that I initially launched a boot lining kit way back in 2004, after I had made one for my own Classic Mini and a fellow theminiforum.co.uk member said "that looks great, can you make me one?”.

The boot liner was the beginning of Optimise Automotive, it was the first item I developed, the first item I released for sale and the first inkling and inspiration behind the process of turning a pass time into a job.

Fast forward to 2017 and regrettably, with a price of £45 (+P&P) you guys are no longer buying our original boot lining kit.

So, sadly (it almost brings tear to my eye), the “boot lining kit original” (the final reincarnation of the boot liner I developed in 2004) has been retired from the range and replaced with these new beauties:

Boot Lining Kits

- Prices start at £35 (+P&P)

- Find them on the website here: LINK

We offer a range of entry level Classic Mini boot lining kits, for all MK3 (Onwards) Saloons & Clubmans (1969 to 2000), trimmed in carpet.

Boot_Lining_Kits_Installed_01.jpg

Boot_Lining_Kits_Installed_02.jpg

Specifically developed here at Optimise to rival other entry level boot liners, we have made several improvements and upgrades to ensure that our entry level boot liner is without doubt the best entry level boot liner on the market. These improvements include:

Improved base board support

The right hand side of the base board sits on a specifically designed support bar (which is attached to the right hand side board), this creates a solid base for the kit allowing you to confidently store items in your boot.

Improved fitment

Each individual board is shaped to align perfectly within the Classic Mini’s contoured boot.

Spare wheel & battery block out

The introduction of the carpet flap to the front of the base board means that you cannot see into the gap (between the boot opening and the boot lining kit base board), hiding the spare wheel and battery.

For more information with regards to why this is the best entry level kit on the market please see our boot liner development blog: LINK

You can be rest assured that this entry level boot lining kit is the best on the market.

Alternatively, if you are looking for the ultimate Classic Mini boot lining kit install, please check out our deluxe boot lining kits...

Boot Lining Kits - Deluxe

- Prices start at £60 (+P&P)

- Find them on the website here: LINK

We offer a range of deluxe Classic Mini boot lining kits, for all MK3 (Onwards) Saloons & Clubmans (1969 to 2000), trimmed in carpet.

Boot_Lining_Kit_-_Deluxe_01.jpg

Boot_Lining_Kit_-_Deluxe_03.jpg

Specifically developed here at Optimise to be the the ultimate Classic Mini boot lining install kit, this deluxe boot liner install offers numerous advantages and improvements to ensure that it is the without doubt the best boot liner on the market. These advantages include:

Improved base board support

The right hand side of the base board sits on a specifically designed support, it is attached to the base board and perfectly follows the contours of the boot floor, for the ultimate support. This creates a solid base for the kit allowing you to confidently store items in your boot.

Improved fitment

Each individual board is shaped to align perfectly within the Classic Mini’s contoured boot.

Improved installation

Our deluxe boot lining kit is installed using a fixing kit (unlike all other kits on the market that simply slot together and slide into place without fixings) - each corner of the kit is attached and installed using either a magnetic catch or velcro. This means you can bounce your Mini over speed bumps and keep your foot planted through pot holes with the confidence that your boot lining kit boards will remain in place, protecting the contents of your boot.

Spare wheel & battery block out

The introduction of the base boards front panel means that you cannot see into the gap (between the boot opening and the boot lining kit base board), hiding the spare wheel and battery.

Windscreen wiper water bottle access

Our unique right hand side board design means that you can very simply remove the right hand side board to gain access to the windscreen wiper water bottle.

Battery access panel (optional feature)

The optional battery access panel on the base board allows you access to the battery terminals, without having to remove the kit - a must have feature for any weekend driver who disconnects their battery between outings.

For more information with regards to why this is the best kit on the market please see our boot liner development blog: LINK

You can be rest assured that this boot lining kit install is the best on the market.

Check out the full range on the website here: LINK

The full range also includes matching boot lid covers and boot lining kits with built in subwoofer enclosure (that we have also improved and added the new fixings, just like the deluxe kit).

Bespoke Boot Lining Kits

And remember (like with everything we do), the entire range is completely customisable and we can make bespoke alternations to suit your project - as demonstrated by the examples below.

Further information regarding bespoke options can be found on the website here: LINK

Bespoke_Trimmings_01.jpg

Bespoke_Fabrication_01_01.jpg

Bespoke_Fabrication_02_03.jpg

Any questions, please fire away.

Regards,

Andy @ Optimise Automotive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users