Good afternoon TMF,
We have recently see a trend of businesses raffling off items (if anyone follows JM Imports on Facebook you will have see there latest Nissan GTA raffle) and this got us thinking...
Would you lovely lot be interested in an interior raffle?
It's a very simple theory... We sell raffle tickets, once they are all sold we have a prize draw and the winner gets a new interior for there beloved Classic Mini.
We would like to offer two options (for the prize):
- Option 1: Seat retrims & door cards (P&P not included).
- Option 2: Seat covers, door cards, dash liners, dash tray liner, parcel shelf board, rear pocket liners & rear wheel arch covers (inc. P&P to UK Mainland destinations).
Both options would only include standard Classic Mini original seats and basically be items from our product range (so you can pick and choose the trimming options & specifications you require, from our standard ranges of leatherette and carpet to match your interior).
We would like to know what you think and also how much you would like to pay for a ticket (in return for certain odds).
- Is this a completely stupid idea? Your not interested.
- 60 tickets at £10 a ticket (odds of 1/60)
- 30 tickets at £20 a ticket (odds of 1/30)
Obviously £20 is a lot more than £10 for a raffle, but at £20 you half the odds of winning - so we are very interested to know peoples thoughts.
Please let us know what you think (by voting on the poll) and also please fire away with any other suggestions. Fingers crossed the idea is well received and we can look to offer our first raffle ASAP.
Andy @ Optimise Automotive.