2 replies to this topic

#1 Faultless

Faultless

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 03:41 PM

Hi this is for a friend of mine who has just got his (old) W reg mini 998cc. the Indicators are not working and i have had a quick look throught the form and told him to try a few things but still nothing so has anyone got any ideas. The flasher and hazards do still work fine but no indicators.

Also someone says there is one connection behind the clocks but his mini has been changed to the central smiths speedo should it still be behind this.

Thanks a lot Lee

#2 fikus01

fikus01

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts
  • Local Club: SMAG - Southend Mini Action Group

Posted 04 October 2006 - 06:05 PM

try fiddling about with the hazard switch!! when u turn on hazards that switch turns off the indicators so u can only use 1 at a time!! if theres dirt in the switch it could stop the indicators from working!!

other things to try!! connections on the fuse box!! a green and orange wire does ur indicators i think its the third one down!! check the fuse too!! tho if ur wipers and heater work ok id be looking at hazard switch!!

stalks dont go wrong too often to my knowledge!!

#3 Faultless

Faultless

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 09:39 PM

kk he has managed to bodge it from what he says he tried doin the hazard thing and messed with some relays and it works a little better but not perfect he reckons it needs new reylay

thanks Lee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users