4 replies to this topic

#1 leepol83

leepol83

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 07 June 2020 - 09:03 AM

Hi all I bought a set of rear lights and I’m trying to get the high level brake light wired back in, it looks pretty strait forward, however there is s as black wire with a spade connector attached At the rear light end and I can’t remember whet it goes ?‍♂️
Has anyone got a picture of the wiring off the back of the rear lights showing where the high level light comes off
Thank you

#2 bikewiz

bikewiz

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Local Club: NEMO

Posted 07 June 2020 - 09:43 AM

Black goes to any convenient ground point on the body. IE: the studs for the rear light attachment, the ground point for the rear window defogger, or any place it can be firmly attached to the body.

#3 leepol83

leepol83

• Members
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 07 June 2020 - 10:21 AM

Black goes to any convenient ground point on the body. IE: the studs for the rear light attachment, the ground point for the rear window defogger, or any place it can be firmly attached to the body.

Got ya the earth is spliced into the light loom then and then another spade connector off that, just wondered why it needed the spade connector If it’s already spliced I to the light earth ?

#4 leepol83

leepol83

• Members
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 06:31 PM

Right been up playing today with this wiring, how does the high level brake light wire in the actual light itself ?‍♂️ Didn’t take pictures ?

#5 leepol83

leepol83

• Members
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 08:06 AM

Any pictures would be great
Thank you ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users