Got a good few hours at the car today, bit of a shed tidy up and get all drills charged before starting...had to "jump" charge one of the batteries for impact gun as it had gone too low, it eventually charged.
Removed the door handles to replace the locks. I realised the drivers side was missing some parts after taking off the passenger side - its missing the cam, lever and the control rod...bugger
Passenger side one was operating fine so I have disassembled that and cleaned all parts.
As I couldn't complete the locks, I moved onto removing the rear side windows to inspect the lip for rust. Drivers side has a small amount of pitting that had been bogged over, passenger side a little worse for wear...
Cleaned the glass and moved it indoors for safe keeping.
I expected it to be much worse with the amount of rust that is on the rear bulkhead panel
A fair amount of holes on passenger side...
I noticed a bit of bubbling on scuttle panel near A post, a quick lick with wire wheel revealed a small hole...
I also cleaned around the hole on drivers step/b pillar, nothing major but its all adding up.
Really need to decide which path to take, touch up or full strip and respray. I can see the positives in the full respray, doing it right but its just the time and effort (and €€€'s)