#121 Mini Manannán

Mini Manannán

Well I'll be buggered if I can find it

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
  • Local Club: man Estate

Posted 30 June 2021 - 01:53 PM

"The Saga of Setting The Timing On A K1200Rs Conversion (unabridged and convoluted version)" :-)

Fingers crossed Chris, hoping that's the end of this bit of the story for you.

#122 Chris1992

Chris1992

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 2,022 posts

Posted 30 June 2021 - 01:54 PM

"The Saga of Setting The Timing On A K1200Rs Conversion (unabridged and convoluted version)" :-)

Fingers crossed Chris, hoping that's the end of this bit of the story for you.

Haha something like that! Thanks mate  :thumbsup:

#123 72hump

72hump

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • Local Club: IMOG

Posted 30 June 2021 - 11:28 PM

Stunning as always Chris, glad you got all your issues sorted out. Might be refuring to this post, if I get any issues myself.

#124 Shooter63

Shooter63

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 10:07 PM

SC had the cheek to post your car on their FB page saying what a great car it is ( not wrong there) then lording them selves up about the engine etc, that post stayed on for all of half an hour until some one posted or hinted about the agro you've had and it suddenly disappeared

shooter

#125 cal844

cal844

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,488 posts
  • Local Club: TFMOC

Posted 02 July 2021 - 09:08 AM

SC had the cheek to post your car on their FB page saying what a great car it is ( not wrong there) then lording them selves up about the engine etc, that post stayed on for all of half an hour until some one posted or hinted about the agro you've had and it suddenly disappeared

shooter

I viewed the post, brilliant that it lasted all of half an hour, they could have edited thier post to reflect the issues and an apology for the length of time it's taken to get the car running

#126 Chris1992

Chris1992

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 2,022 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 03:20 PM

I didn't see that so I can't comment, shame they deleted the post though. I don't want this to get blown out of proportion, so I will say that I am still relatively satisfied with the overall experience. Granted I have had an absolute headache with it, but at the end of the day I now have a fantastic engine which is the main thing. (although... the cam pullies have already started weeping oil...)

#127 bpirie1000

bpirie1000

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • 2,119 posts
  • Local Club: Amoc

Posted 04 July 2021 - 01:40 PM

I didn't see that so I can't comment, shame they deleted the post though. I don't want this to get blown out of proportion, so I will say that I am still relatively satisfied with the overall experience. Granted I have had an absolute headache with it, but at the end of the day I now have a fantastic engine which is the main thing. (although... the cam pullies have already started weeping oil...)

Always something...

When you have that many horses to play with can easy loose a few under the power....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users