2 replies to this topic

#1 sebby1990

sebby1990

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 June 2021 - 09:06 PM

Hi all, typical introductory post. My name's Seb and I have a lovely 2000 Rover Mini 1.3. I've previously had a 1981 1275 many years ago, which was a little rough around the edges, but during lockdown I wanted something a little more analogue to drive than my other cars - this one was previously owned by a friend's brother, which was highly amusing when we realised who each other was.

The little Mini has a Minisport intake and exhaust, and a bluetooth radio, but otherwise is as it left the factory. Great fun to drive and surprisingly happy to sit at 70mph on a motorway - although it's only ever done so for about 15 minutes!

Looking forward to join in the discussions and perhaps meet some of you at the next events. I live in Surrey and I've seen a couple of other Minis around, I'm normally in another car so I'd just look like a plum if I waved at you.

Hopefully this image works but here's a photo.

8Iqt2Gol.jpg

#2 Johnmar

Johnmar

Mini Mad

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 04 June 2021 - 04:59 AM

Hi Sebby,

Welcome!

Nice unmolested factory standard car. (I guess that your grill is not how it left the factory).

Enjoy your car and your stay here..

#3 Richard_

Richard_

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Local Club: ISMOC

Posted 04 June 2021 - 10:14 AM

Hello. Nice motor that. 

Well done for figuring out how to post a photo on your first post! Took me ages.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users