#1 will_nic

will_nic

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Traders
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 10 June 2021 - 10:00 AM

Hi all,

I thought I would introduce myself and some of the products we have available - with several more to come. My name is Will Nicholson and I've been in the automotive and marine design industry for the last 10 years. We've recently released a few products that were designed for our personal classic mini as the parts were not available or up to our standards.

I've attached some pictures of the latest Exacton centre caps which I have just put up on our store. As Iā€™m sure a lot of you know, the originals are getting quite hard to find now and are fragile at best. Our design is made from a very durable and UV stable plastic.

Please let me know if you'd like any further info. All parts are available for purchase on our website: https://thirdshedmot...are.site/s/shop

Cheers,
Will.

Third Shed Moto.

Attached Files

#2 petey81

petey81

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts

Posted 10 June 2021 - 12:33 PM

Hi mate

I have now received the caps and they are looking great and can't wait to put them on šŸ™‚

Thank you for a great service and product.

#3 will_nic

will_nic

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Traders
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 10 June 2021 - 03:19 PM

No problem mate! Let me know how you get on and would love to see some pics of them fitted!

Cheers.

Hi mate

I have now received the caps and they are looking great and can't wait to put them on

Thank you for a great service and product.

#4 will_nic

will_nic

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Traders
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:29 PM

Hi all,

New product has just been put up on the online shop. SPi fuse cover. I couldn't find any available online and needed a replacement for my own car. Our design is made from heat and UV resistant plastic which firmly snaps on to the fuse block like the original did. 

Link to store: https://thirdshedmot...p=false&q=false

Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Will.

Attached Files

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

vx220
Mini Spares