#1 Compdoc

Compdoc

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • Local Club: British Mini Club

Posted 09 July 2021 - 07:49 AM

When I click, Your Profile/My Content, I've noticed that there is no content showing after October 2020.

I have looked through the Settings to see if there is anything that has changed, but can't find anything that looks relevant. Any ideas please.

#2 Spider

Spider

Moved Into The Garage

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,845 posts
  • Local Club: South Australian Moke Club

Posted 09 July 2021 - 10:10 AM

Only my best guess here - Have you got a tab marked Find Content ?  Try that. If you're on a Phone, it may not appear, however, at the bottom of the screen there should be a box marked Use Full Version (or similar), click that and look again.

#3 cooperd70

cooperd70

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 10:41 AM

May be related, but I've found if you go to search for a word and that word you know has been in a recent new thread and you're trying to find it again you don't get a hit for it, but you get older threads...wonder if the search indexer on the website/database isn't working as it should.

#4 Compdoc

Compdoc

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • Local Club: British Mini Club

Posted 09 July 2021 - 10:45 AM

Only my best guess here - Have you got a tab marked Find Content ?  Try that. If you're on a Phone, it may not appear, however, at the bottom of the screen there should be a box marked Use Full Version (or similar), click that and look again.

I am using a PC.

I found a link saying, "View New Content", which initially came back with, "Sorry, no new content found" but I was able to filter the non showing content by, "Content Type", "Time Period" and, "Other".

I chose, "Forums", "Past Six Months", and, "Items I Participated in", and finally found the post I was looking for.

Got there in the end, so thanks for your help. It used to be easier though, with only two clicks from the home page. So I've got yet another Post-it note attached to my screen. Oh the joys of getting old!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users