4 replies to this topic

#1 exuptoy

exuptoy

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 26 February 2023 - 11:44 AM

Guys, I need an idea of a price for my car. I’m thinking of selling my 93 copper. Bought as a non runner. I replaced the timing chain with a Keith Calver extra strong one, and I have a set of Silicone hoses to complete the water system. There is an oil leak from the crank end seal still to be done. I’ve replaced the engine mounts with new genuine items. The engine runs but not for too long as I haven’t fitted the water pipes.
The front end has been replaced with a heritage front panel including lower inner wing repairs, wings, scuttle closers and new scuttle and all that’s required is to clean up the nearside seam and refit the genuine a’panels.
I’ve fitted a new genuine door frame and a post to the driver side and also a lower rear quarter repair and fitted a quarter floor from M Machine complete with inner and out sills. It also got a front roof corner repair.
I think I have an M Machine door bottom to go too.
She needs two new screens as I damaged both when removing them. The half leather interior is still here and in reasonable shape. I also have a complete Bini electric roof including all trims.
I also have a set of JB Revos and Miglia FG larches to go with the car.
All in all, aside from requiring new screens and possible repairs to the NS sills (although I haven’t checked) it’s all there.

Attached Files

Edited by exuptoy, 26 February 2023 - 11:46 AM.

#2 beardylondon

beardylondon

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 26 February 2023 - 04:11 PM

You want the valuations area, hopefully a moderator will move this post to that section…

The car will obviously need a respray. You didn’t mention the mileage, but presumably it’s high and not much and history with it, it appears like a lot of work to complete. Considering you can get a complete one for £8-10k, this is probably worth in the region of £3.5-5k? Stick it on eBay and see what offers you get.

#3 exuptoy

exuptoy

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 26 February 2023 - 06:28 PM

Kind of value I was thinking based on spares prices, engine, 4 pot AP calipers, alloys, half leather, solid shell etc. £3.5k
Cheers

Edited by exuptoy, 26 February 2023 - 06:31 PM.

#4 sonikk4

sonikk4

Twisted Paint Polisher!!!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,903 posts
  • Name: Neil

Posted 26 February 2023 - 06:58 PM

Moved to correct area.

#5 exuptoy

exuptoy

Super Mini Mad