8 replies to this topic

#1 Shooter63

Shooter63

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 28 May 2023 - 01:20 PM

I've been to the Bicester mini scramble this morning and just had to take a photo of this Bini.

Shooter 🤣

Attached Files

#2 Icey

Icey

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 28 May 2023 - 06:57 PM

Not appropriate at all, it’s an R53! 😄

And you had to pick on one of the most in demand and collectible versions - that’s a GP1, worth between £15-20k. Your ignorance is showing.

#3 Shooter63

Shooter63

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 28 May 2023 - 08:36 PM

Not appropriate at all, it’s an R53!

And you had to pick on one of the most in demand and collectible versions - that’s a GP1, worth between £15-20k. Your ignorance is showing.

The last 3 letters

#4 sonscar

sonscar

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,729 posts
  • Local Club: none

Posted 28 May 2023 - 09:12 PM

If,as car enthusiasts,we embraced all cars then we might have more power to protest inevitable changes that lie ahead.That said I often look bemused at private plates.No malice intended,Steve..

#5 Homersimpson

Homersimpson

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 28 May 2023 - 09:48 PM

If,as car enthusiasts,we embraced all cars then we might have more power to protest inevitable changes that lie ahead.That said I often look bemused at private plates.No malice intended,Steve..

Indeed, there is a guy around here with a private plate ending CNT, I have no doubt its his initals but if they were mine I wouldn't put them on a car number plate.

#6 Icey

Icey

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 28 May 2023 - 10:19 PM

The last 3 letters

I didn’t think I’d need to signpost the sarcasm.

#7 Shooter63

Shooter63

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 29 May 2023 - 06:40 AM

The last 3 letters

I didn’t think I’d need to signpost the sarcasm.

Apologies I was very slow on the uptake, just over 200 miles at 70 mph in the Mini dulled my senses, it won't happen again.

Shooter

#8 stuart bowes

stuart bowes

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 30 May 2023 - 12:17 PM

Indeed, there is a guy around here with a private plate ending CNT, I have no doubt its his initals but if they were mine I wouldn't put them on a car number plate.

as a cornet player (this one time, at band camp..) I have occasionally been given music with '1st/2nd/3rd Cnt' written on it, it makes who it is that thinks that's the best abbreviation and did they do it on purpose

i've been umming and ahhing about this one for the volvo https://dvlaregistra...1 STU&price=499

Edited by stuart bowes, 30 May 2023 - 12:19 PM.

#9 Shooter63

Shooter63

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 01 June 2023 - 05:05 PM

[quote name="stuart bowes" post="3745086" timestamp="1685449048"][quote name="Homersimpson" post="3744948" timestamp="1685310534"]
[/quote]

as a cornet player (this one time, at band camp..) I have occasionally been given music with '1st/2nd/3rd Cnt' written on it, it makes who it is that thinks that's the best abbreviation and did they do it on purpose

Actually I think it just shows you have a filthy mind, but then again so have I

Shooter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users