1 reply to this topic

#1 Terrick

Terrick

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2023 - 07:15 AM

I was told yesterday that the UK might have buyers interested in importing mini's from South Africa - taking a shot in the dark here but I have a mini for sale and looking to see if any of you beautiful Brits would be interested in taking her off my hands - she is registered as a '71 morris mini - I dont know much about her apart from the work I had done and parts replaced - she runs very well and before the winter here I used her as a little daily runaround - dont know how they handle themselves in the UK but mine is allergic to the cold and I have yet to pull her out and take her for a joyride. Not sure if this is allowed here so please guide and help me if I am at the wrong place - and excuse my lack of knowledge!

#2 sonikk4

sonikk4

Twisted Paint Polisher!!!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,909 posts
  • Name: Neil

Posted 03 August 2023 - 01:34 PM

Hi,

there is always potential interest in mini's from other countries but like anything there will always be a caveat with pricing.

As an aside to this, for you to buy or sell on TMF you must meet the minimum criteria which is 150+ posts or become a TMF+ member for £5 per year. Without meeting this criteria your for sale posts as and when they are posted will be hidden. This is all within the forum rules.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users