No replies to this topic

#1 jayare

jayare

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 02 December 2023 - 12:12 AM

I haven't been active on this forum for a while but I have for sale a Mini pickup project consisting of the shell, various parts and current V5 in my name.

The shell has had a lot of replacement panels by a previous owner around 5-6 years ago including main & load floors, rear quarter panels, rear inner wheel arches, cab rear bulkhead, inner & outer wings and so on. It has been dry stored and seen almost exclusively dry weather use since. Comes with tailgate (new Heritage item when restored), doors (1 heritage, 1 reskinned with heritage skin) and bonnet. Also includes both bare subframes in good order, fuel tank, a rear screen, bumpers, front twin leading shoe brakes, brake master cylinder (diagonal split), 1098cc engine & gearbox with unleaded reconditioned head, new 70's style raised digit number plates and various other parts.

The shell, whilst completely rust free and solid ideally could do with some attention to panel fit & finish but you could also just build it up and use it.

Viewing highly recommended to see exactly what is needed.

Some photos - more available to email and can take more pics of specific areas if required:

Attached File  IMG_4019 small.jpg   95.72K   6 downloads

Attached File  IMG_4020_small.jpg   91.33K   3 downloads

Attached File  IMG_4022 small.jpg   111.65K   3 downloads

Attached File  IMG_4024 small.jpg   55.03K   3 downloads

Attached File  IMG_4025 small.jpg   81.11K   3 downloads

Located Milton Keynes and I'm looking for £6950 or near offer.

JR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users